Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever go home before your employees?

The boss should be the last to go leave the office or workplace. Staying back would allow you to check all the record books and find out any irregularities and things you need to correct...

When I worked in a pleasure toys company some years ago, my boss doesn't come to work all the time. Whenever he's around, he doesn't stay till we close shop. What he made us to is to send the day's sales report file for him to go through before giving us a go head with leaving.

Advertisement Placeholder
My decision to stay back when my shift is over is going to made by me because I wanted to stay and not because my boss is in the office. Some workers have so much fear for their employer when they shouldn't. If you have done your job, your boss doesn't have any right to push you around.

I used to work in a company where the boss used to deliver a really lengthy lecture, which I never considered to be normal at all. This was not the part of the job at all. He used to waste our 30 minutes and this is a really lengthy period of time. Just imagine getting wasted that much time!

I used to work in a company where the boss used to deliver a really lengthy lecture, which I never considered to be normal at all. This was not the part of the job at all. He used to waste our 30 minutes and this is a really lengthy period of time. Just imagine getting wasted that much time!
I wonder the kind of job which I would be into or the kind of company where my boss would be delivering a really lengthy lecture? What's the lecture all about? Could it be in a meeting? If I can avoid being in the lecture, I will because I won't waste my time for no reason.

I'm really not a boss to anyone but I don't see what's wrong with that. I think managers handle the least strenuous work in the company and yet they get the highest pay. Once they notice that the day is going well, they probably will go home first.

They have worked so hard before they were promoted to the managerial position that comes with a higher pay. When they were under the low ranks, they worked their butt off. There's always stages to how much you're paid. Low ranked workers work like elephant but get paid like ants.

I could only go home before my employees if there are a good reason for going home. I usually go home after every other person has closed for the day. This enable me take stock for all the activities for the day..

I believe that you're trying to describe a situation whereby a meeting is going on and your boss is trying to take a very long time with delivering lectures that doesn't seem to have any benefit to that meeting. I've had several kind of this experiences like that and the only thing you're going to do is to sit there and allow them to talk whatever nonsense that you want to talk about, whenever they are done, you can begin to go home.

I believe that you're trying to describe a situation whereby a meeting is going on and your boss is trying to take a very long time with delivering lectures that doesn't seem to have any benefit to that meeting. I've had several kind of this experiences like that and the only thing you're going to do is to sit there and allow them to talk whatever nonsense that you want to talk about, whenever they are done, you can begin to go home.

Well, what's even worse is the fact that you cannot even leave without their permission. You have to listen to the manager babbling in front of you. Sometimes he even used to start telling stories that were not actually beneficial and related to the work at all.

Well, what's even worse is the fact that you cannot even leave without their permission. You have to listen to the manager babbling in front of you. Sometimes he even used to start telling stories that were not actually beneficial and related to the work at all.

Do you want to hear something very funny? I have actually slept off on purpose being in a similar meeting like that where they kept talking on all manner of trash which was irrelevant because all the information have been passed through the office communication channel. My manager saw me sleeping and he had to ask me to leave.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds