Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever get buyers remorse?

MrDawn1

Renowned member
Credits
Do you ever get buyers remorse? Was there ever a purchase you wish you could get your money back on?

Advertisement Placeholder
It has got to be my mobile screen guard. I sometimes regret buying it because the person that was expected to fix it did a bad job that I am already planning to change it less than a week of purchase. I don't feel happy at all after wasting such amount of money.

I am usually very careful when it comes to buying anything and I always sit and think about whether I need it or not before I decide to buy it.

There have been times when I have bought something and then regretted it but a lot of the time, it is worrying especially at the moment, even if I needed what I bought I may mess up and be left short.

I feel if you are cautious and careful with your money, buyer's remorse can set in even if you need the purchase.

Those who get buyers remorse often are one one's who buy things on impulse. They will keep buying things they didn't need and after they will be regretting why they made the purchase. I've being in this kind of condition at my younger age. I felt bad all day while hating on myself for the purchase.

Have had buyers remorse plenty of times. An example of one time that it happened, was when I bought a mini laptop designed to be online based on saving content and such. About a week into having it, the operation system got erased, due to an error in judgement. Took me a few weeks after that to get a new laptop for out of house work.

It has got to be my mobile screen guard. I sometimes regret buying it because the person that was expected to fix it did a bad job that I am already planning to change it less than a week of purchase. I don't feel happy at all after wasting such amount of money.

A screen guard is important for the protection of your smartphone screen. Stop planning on going to fix it and go fix it as quickly as possible. I wouldn't use my smartphone if the screen guard isn't perfectly in place.

Yes of course, this is something that have happened to me on several occasions and most of the time it is when I purchase something online. I have had the worst experience when it comes to buying clothes online. This have made me to swear never to buy any kind of clothes online if it is not something I'm going to inspect before making payment, I will not be interested in buying it.

A screen guard is important for the protection of your smartphone screen. Stop planning on going to fix it and go fix it as quickly as possible. I wouldn't use my smartphone if the screen guard isn't perfectly in place.

I did fix it two days ago. I analysed and realised that using it just like that makes no sense as it may give me issues in the future. So, I had to spend extra bucks getting it fixed.

I am very fortunate to learn how to fix my own screen guard on my smartphone. I had to study and learn how to do it previously with my other smartphone which wasn't really that difficult.

It's all about paying attention and seeing how they place it after they must have removed the plastic that prevents the gum from drying off.

I did fix it two days ago. I analysed and realised that using it just like that makes no sense as it may give me issues in the future. So, I had to spend extra bucks getting it fixed.

You've done the right thing. If it cost you another $2 or more than it to fix the screen guard, it's better than when you would need more than $200 to fix the screen of the smartphone.

It is a very good thing that you have been able to fix the screen guard of your smartphone. Now, you can be able to use your phone with a relaxed mind knowing that whenever it falls, it is not going to have any direct impact on the screen of your new smartphone.

There's been a few times where I have had buyers remorse. A few times when I purchased a new game. I had that feeling for a few PS2 and 360 games back in the day. But remember when you were a kid and got a new game, you were kind of stuck with it. So there was a lot of games I got at a younger age that turned out to be awful, and we ended up keeping them.

I had some buyer's remorse for buying a Laptop many years ago. I also had buyers remorse for my Xbox One purchase back in like 2015, as I remember having to spend a lot of money that I had saved up. It was worth it though.

It is a very good thing that you have been able to fix the screen guard of your smartphone. Now, you can be able to use your phone with a relaxed mind knowing that whenever it falls, it is not going to have any direct impact on the screen of your new smartphone.

That's why I had to fix it. I can't deal with having a phone screen that does not have a protective glass. I know how expensive replacing a phone screen is, and I am not ready to take that kind of risk because of a minor mistake that I experienced.

That's why I had to fix it. I can't deal with having a phone screen that does not have a protective glass. I know how expensive replacing a phone screen is, and I am not ready to take that kind of risk because of a minor mistake that I experienced.

Yeah, that's very correct. You will be spending less to fix a screen guard than to fix a broken screen. I have been in that situation before with my Samsung Galaxy years ago. It cost me about 30% of the smartphone's price to fix just the screen.

Yeah, that's very correct. You will be spending less to fix a screen guard than to fix a broken screen. I have been in that situation before with my Samsung Galaxy years ago. It cost me about 30% of the smartphone's price to fix just the screen.

Imagine the difference 😳. I have always known that protecting the screen of my devices is far much better than repairing. So, I always focus more on ensuring that I buy the accessories that give the screen a guard. This is because I don't want to be put in a situation where I am spending unnecessarily.

Imagine the difference 😳. I have always known that protecting the screen of my devices is far much better than repairing. So, I always focus more on ensuring that I buy the accessories that give the screen a guard. This is because I don't want to be put in a situation where I am spending unnecessarily.

This is actually the reason why I make those accessories the priority whenever I have purchased a new smartphone device. There is no way I am going to be interested in making use of my new smartphone for public use without having every accessories that is going to help to protect the phone in place. It will save me from buyers remorse when the smartphone damages.

Usually, when I buy something, I do a lot of research and buy only when I get positive answers. Before I buy something I need to be sure of a couple of thin gs such as do I need this product, will this product help me, and is this good quality. Therefore, I rarely repent on things I buy. However, sometimes I buy products based on recommendations and I end up buying useless products and I repent on my purchase.

You've done the right thing. If it cost you another $2 or more than it to fix the screen guard, it's better than when you would need more than $200 to fix the screen of the smartphone.

It is always better for you to spend a lesser amount of money and fix a problem when it is very small than for you to wait for that particular problem which you are supposed to fix to get worst and damage something that is going to cost you a far more amount of money that you wouldn't have been if you were proactive in the beginning.

My brother's friend bought a car last month after getting his part of family's inheritance. The first thing he did was using part of the money to buy a car. He didn't use the car for up to 3 weeks and started feeling indifferent to it. He bowed to peer pressure because all of his friends have their own car. He wanted to belong. He has been regretting his buying decision since.

My brother's friend bought a car last month after getting his part of family's inheritance. The first thing he did was using part of the money to buy a car. He didn't use the car for up to 3 weeks and started feeling indifferent to it. He bowed to peer pressure because all of his friends have their own car. He wanted to belong. He has been regretting his buying decision since.

It is very unfortunate that this young man invested his inheritance in buying a car which is not going to be beneficial to him for a very long time. One very bad thing about buying cars is that they always lose value the moment you have driven them once. There is no way you can be able to resell the car at the same price you bought it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds