Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you ever get bored of forums

PandahFish

Recognized member
Credits
There are so many forums on the internet just waiting to get browsed upon. Many of these forums are so similar and have the same idea. It's hard to find a unique forum. Do you ever just get bored after being on forums for so long?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do rather often. I will have long periods where I barely post on forums... It depends on what is being posted. I find that one forum in particular has members who are extremely knowledgeable but most of the posts are made by people who have no clue at all.

I do get bored easily but after not checking a forum for a couple days, I come back and find tons of interesting new topics to engage in! Also, I like checking old threads I have started often.

I just get bored of forums in general. I've seen so many with the same style , it's hard to find unique ones. But I like webgurubb, it's unique . And after a while of being on ForumPromotion you see all kinds of forums which bores me when I'm trying to promote my forum x_x

Yes, I do get bored on forums specially the ones where the people do not start newer threads, and keep discussing between their own ole pals. I normally feel uncomfortable chipping in on the ongoing discussions between them.

I never really get tired of internet forums. These forums have taught me a lot over the years and I am really grateful for that.

Not entirely, I love forums!

I probably would've said I hated forums, if we had this chat around 1 year ago.

I like to take part in forums; sometimes, i don't get bored really with forums; but i don't feel the freedom of replying and just close the browser and listen to music or shut down the computer. For forums similar, i just pick a few to be active on... i don't try to join all.

I can do yes, I think with there being so many of the same forums now it can be hard to find something completely different and it feeling the same all the time can get you bored. I find just spending time away from them for a while and doing other things can help and I feel more like going back and posting again after a break.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds