Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever donate your time to helping others?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there ever a time where you donated your time to help others? Maybe you donated your time to help teach kids, or you donate your time to help teach people to work. There's a lot you can do. You could even donate your time to just help others, maybe even just be part of the big brother program or something. If you could donate some of your time, what would you donate it to do?

Advertisement Placeholder
I did donate my time in teaching the kids when I was serving my country after my university. It is one of those ways that I got to learn how kids behave and why one should be patient with them while teaching them.

Was there ever a time where you donated your time to help others? Maybe you donated your time to help teach kids, or you donate your time to help teach people to work. There's a lot you can do. You could even donate your time to just help others, maybe even just be part of the big brother program or something. If you could donate some of your time, what would you donate it to do?
Yeap, I do this even at my work place, it was getting too much that my boss had to give me a friendly stay calm signal. I do this as to build a strong relationship with others or leave a remarkable ✍ memory between individuals. Everyone love being cared for, attention and dedication. With this you have set a remarkable moment.

Last edited:
It depends if this person is someone who merits your time and dedicated help or not because some people say you are not obliged to help me or even some people when you help them they don't help you in hard moment situations to be more specific.

Yes, in the past I've done it too many times, without receiving anything in return, sometimes I haven't even seen those people show real appreciation for the time spent with them, so I realized that you shouldn't help everyone selflessly, only those who deserve it.

I can proudly say my life is based on helping people get to their set goals.
I work as a teacher,I councel children and help parents to make right decisions alongside their children/wards in preparation for the future.
This is who I am, I will continue doing it and I'm happy doing this.

Well, I think it depends on who I want to donate my precious time to, if it is someone who deserves it why won't I?
Though I help anyone who needs my help, but if you feel like I am wasting my precious time for you then forget it, I won't donate 0.000% of my precious time for such person again

Yes, I've volunteered to help out in many charity homes and taking care of the homeless people. I've stopped paying my tithe in church to use it myself in feeding the homeless people. It's a role I've decided to play for the humanity's sake.

I have a neighbour in my Estate whom her kids always love bringing their assignments for me to help them out. I have asked their mother if she doesn't do the assignment for them but she told me that her kids feel more comfortable with me helping them with the assignments. I have committed myself to doing that whenever they come around for me to help them with the assignments.

Ohhh, I always help someone and it seems to me that they all neglect my help because sometimes I don't have enough time to help myself and everyone else is constantly asking me for something. However, I do not refuse them yet

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds