Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ensure having your staff sign NDAs?

Credits
Non Disclosure Agreements is more like a security for your business ideas which you have all of your staffs signed in order to make sure none of them get into selling of your business ideas to your competitors which is going make your own business start struggling in the market because of the competition you will face against your own business ideas.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have never made my staff sign Non Disclosure Agreements because I do not trust my staff with business secrets they will be doing jobs that are assigned to them and they are mainly doing jobs that do not have to deal with company secrets. However, as a service provider, I have signed NDA with clients.

I once worked at a company where NDA was an essential thing that needed to be done, considering we were about to start a new project Danny did Everybody seem tubes but nobody's ownership. I I feel like some people or organizations bring NDA into conversations because of their previous experiences they might have experienced from one person to the other business-wise.

Non Disclosure Agreements is more like a security for your business ideas which you have all of your staffs signed in order to make sure none of them get into selling of your business ideas to your competitors which is going make your own business start struggling in the market because of the competition you will face against your own business ideas.

I think that such kind of disclosures are usually signed by people who work in multinational or international companies. This is because international companies have many secrets and they have to make sure that those secrets do not get leaked out. This is why they make their employees sign such kind of contracts.

I have never made my staff sign Non Disclosure Agreements because I do not trust my staff with business secrets they will be doing jobs that are assigned to them and they are mainly doing jobs that do not have to deal with company secrets. However, as a service provider, I have signed NDA with clients.

I think it is always based on trust. How much do you trust the other person. Signing a Non Disclosure Agreement is always important for sectors where the competition is pretty high. You will want to understand why you are signing such documents so that you don't claim ignorance of the consequences in the future.

I think that such kind of disclosures are usually signed by people who work in multinational or international companies. This is because international companies have many secrets and they have to make sure that those secrets do not get leaked out. This is why they make their employees sign such kind of contracts.

Well, I can tell you that all businesses - multinational or international companies and local business have their own secrets. It's those business secrets that gives them what makes them stay dominant and selling it the market they are getting their customers. There secrets are meant to be protected at all costs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds