Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you enjoy watching golf?

Credits
As the title states are you a person who enjoys watching golf? Or would you rather be out playing golf instead? I never got the appeal of watching golf on television, I could imagine it's different in real life but even then you can't really cheer or root for your favorite golfer because they need to focus, so it's quite boring to watch on television. I never played golf, just mini golf and it's fun.

Advertisement Placeholder
As the title states are you a person who enjoys watching golf? Or would you rather be out playing golf instead? I never got the appeal of watching golf on television, I could imagine it's different in real life but even then you can't really cheer or root for your favorite golfer because they need to focus, so it's quite boring to watch on television. I never played golf, just mini golf and it's fun.
I agree with what you said. I can't understand the joy of watching golf. In fact, I only like to watch American football. Anyway, I love to play sports and I can follow a game, if I'm also playing it.

I have never been to a golf course to watch golf, I have watched golf matches on TV but I am not a fan of this sport and I have not watched an entire match in my entire life.

I've tried to watch it quite a few times, but it's not a sport that I'm attracted to watching or that really makes me fun, I think it's totally different to play it, playing golf can be a lot of fun actually.

No I never enjoy watching golf as I hardly ever watch it and for me it's boring. 🥱🏌️⛳

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds