Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you enjoy running?

PandahFish

Recognized member
Credits
Most people don't like running because they get tired,muscles start to hurt or that feeling of a dry throat.

I like to run , I think its a good way to get things off your mind. In Cross Country meets when I'm really sore , once the race begins all my pain goes away and it's replaced with adrenaline.

My fastest 3 mile is 18.50.01
Fastest 2mile is around 9 minutes
Fastest mile is 5.25

Advertisement Placeholder
I love running! I did track and field in high school. I was more of a sprinter... long distance and cross country were definitely not my thing. Our high school ranked first in the province!

I find running on the treadmill being boring.All you're doing is running in one spot, how boring is that? You can never run your fastest on the treadmill either; when I'm close to finish up my running I like to sprint the last 100-400m just like how I did in Cross Country and track. Why spend over 500 dollars when you can run outside for free? :|

@PandahFish

Although I kind of agree that running on treadmill can be boring, but you can always listen to music or watch TV while being on treadmill; it will also get rid of your boredom.

I do enjoy running, it gives me time to relax and listen to music! But I have not ran recently, but I do a unique form of exercise.

Most people don't like running because they get tired,muscles start to hurt or that feeling of a dry throat.

I like to run , I think its a good way to get things off your mind. In Cross Country meets when I'm really sore , once the race begins all my pain goes away and it's replaced with adrenaline.

My fastest 3 mile is 18.50.01
Fastest 2mile is around 9 minutes
Fastest mile is 5.25
Well, some people have physical constraints against running continuously. :p

If running is not your thing, then you should pursue other forms of exercise. :)

I enjoy to run and listening to music at the same time.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds