Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you enjoy reading?

Credits
Well, like the title says, do you enjoy reading in your spare time? If so, what do you like to read? Please, share with us some of the things you've read in the past or are currently reading.

I like a lot of fantasy, horror, thriller and science fiction. Most of what I read falls into one of those categories anyway. I have read the Harry Potter series, the Chronicles of Narnia series, the Chronicles of Ancient Darkness, the Twilight series, the Horus Heresy series, the Locke and Key series, the Monstrumologist series, the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series, etc. I am currently reading a series about the famous wizard Merlin and the series is written by T. A. Barron. I'm on the third book and it's been an excellent series so far.

I enjoy reading because it gets my mind of the stress I've been through during the day and therefore allows me to relax.

Advertisement Placeholder
I recently finished reading Mockingjay.

It is the third and last book of the Hunger Game series.
I'm one who barely ever reads, but man was that a good series. The movie does not even describe or display how good the book is and the movie could have been a lot better.

The books where amazing and I just loved the way it ended :D

I do not mind reading once in a while, as long as the topic suits me.

I prefer to read ebook as opposed to hardcover.

I love reading, I recently just read a book.

It was actually pretty good, it was about a wimpy kid :p

I used to read a lot more in the past. :p Nowadays, I get most of my reading off the web.

The screen glare is probably bad for me though. :(

I'm about to start the Divergent trilogy. I will let you guys know how it is when I'm done. Whenever that even may be xD
Interestingly, I've heard about the book reviews on Divergent. :p The plot sounds sinister. :p

I try to imagine a happy future, which helps me get around daily. lol.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds