Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you drive for Lyft or Uber?

ChrisG2010

Loyal member
Credits
Do you currently, or have you in the past, driven for a company such as Lyft or Uber? I currently drive for Lyft. While the money isn't too bad since I'm driving a Tesla and don't have to pay for fuel but cheap electricity, I find it hard to get tips. Even driving in a luxury vehicle, it's hard to get tips.

If you drive for a company such as this, what do you do to get tips?

Advertisement Placeholder
Oh my friend if you decided to join those companies then you must get used to live within your means with your salary alone.
It's almost impossible to get any substantial amount of money inform of a tip.

Oh my friend if you decided to join those companies then you must get used to live within your means with your salary alone.
It's almost impossible to get any substantial amount of money inform of a tip.
I usually do it because I'm either bored or just want to meet some new people. I am a full-time police officer, so that is my main source of revenue. Second is YouTube; third is Lyft. Not because I have to for revenue, but because I enjoy it too; just the tips could be better.

I have no experience about it but its a good profession and as for tips not everyone is willing to pay extra so we need to keep trying for it but should behave well with them.

I have no experience about it but its a good profession and as for tips not everyone is willing to pay extra so we need to keep trying for it but should behave well with them.
I quit driving for Lyft because, even though I was driving them in a Tesla Model 3, clean and odor free, I had yet to get any tips. I even opened the door for them and offered them water bottles. People just don't care to tip.

I never had this opportunity because by nature I am a shy person and dealing with people face to face is a difficult thing for me so I cannot do it.

Uber and Lyft are not operating in my home country, however, we have a lot of ride-sharing companies similar to Uber and Lyft. I have never worked for ride-sharing companies but have used their services multiple times. If you own a vehicle, I thnk this is one of the easiest ways to make money in your free time. You can also work full time.

Uber and Lyft are not operating in my home country, however, we have a lot of ride-sharing companies similar to Uber and Lyft. I have never worked for ride-sharing companies but have used their services multiple times. If you own a vehicle, I thnk this is one of the easiest ways to make money in your free time. You can also work full time.

Uber is available in my country. In fact, there are many different types of similar kind of services that are also available in my country as well. This also involves a service called Careem as well. Careem is operating in many different kinds of countries as well such as U.A.E as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds