Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you drink cold or warm water?

Credits
Water is an essential commodity which humans, animals and all living things need for their survival. Without drinking water, death is certain.

As a human being, how do you like your drinking water? Do you prefer it cold or warm?

Advertisement Placeholder
Honestly if wanna drink I must make sure I get something to eat at least snacks. But I rarely just go get water and drink with eating unless the weather is responsible for it 😁.

Honestly if wanna drink I must make sure I get something to eat at least snacks. But I rarely just go get water and drink with eating unless the weather is responsible for it 😁.
If you cultivate the habit of drinking water, it will master you. I was once finding it hard to drink water randomly.

Unless it is part of warm herbal tea, I prefer cold water. I have a pitcher in the refrigerator to ensure that I have a good supply of cold water, as well as orange and cranberry juice.

During winter, I enjoy drinking warm water and during summer I like cold water (not too cold, though). OI always start my day with a glass of water and the water i drink in the morning is always warm, even in the summer.

Water is an essential commodity which humans, animals and all living things need for their survival. Without drinking water, death is certain.

As a human being, how do you like your drinking water? Do you prefer it cold or warm?
I love drinking cold water all the time. The only time I'm going to be open to drinking warm water is when the weather is very cold that I need something to keep myself warm.

The weather usually makes the decision for me on the kind of water I would be drinking at any point in time. If it's too cold, I'll have it warn but if it's hot, I'll have it cold.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds