Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you dress up on Halloween?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I see we have a Halloween thing going on here, which is cool. I'm too lazy to partake in the avatar/profile design, but I wish you all the best of luck on the contest. May the best win! :)

Anyway, this isn't about the giveaway or contest. It's about Halloween in general. Do you dress up for Halloween? Or do you like to just take in the sights and the feels of Halloween? Or do you feel too old these days to celebrate Halloween? Or do you just enjoy some horror movies and stay in giving out candy?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't even really celebrate Halloween. I have no interest in dressing up, all the junk food, and parties.

Well, no, I don't usually dress up for Halloween nowadays, when I was little I always celebrated it and went to houses to ask for candy and sweets, but not today, who knows, if one day I have children I will surely celebrate it again.

Me and my kids love Halloween. I love to decorate for the whole month of October and we have a black Christmas tree that we decorate with Halloween decorations and orange lights for that month as well as adding decorations to the window as well.

I don't tend to dress up but my two younger kids like to and my daughter also sometimes who is nearly 18 also likes to if she is up to it.

I don't even really celebrate Halloween. I have no interest in dressing up, all the junk food, and parties.
I don't celebrate either. And on the actual date, I'll be quiet and cover my blinds so people think I'm not at home, or I'll go out to dinner with other friends who don't celebrate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds