Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you dress up for online work?

No, I don't dress up for my online work because I do not see the need for that.
I only dress up if I have a zoom meeting. I find it stressful looking for what to wear most times, since I started working online I do not bother about what you wear again.

Advertisement Placeholder
You all are talking about dressing up for work when I don't leave my bed when I start working in the morning. I wake up, grab my phone and start working from bed till I get tired. Then, I stand up to go brush, eat and continue from there.

No, i do not dress up for my online work. I just got with whatever is comfortable or whatever i decide to put on that day. I don't have online meetings so i do not see the need to dress up.

Business casual outfits are suitable for formal meetings or job interviews. To help you focus and feel confident, it is advised that you dress like you would for in-person meetings if you have virtual meetings.

I don't have to set in front of a camera so there is no need for dressing up, I usually wear what I am comfortable with but if I have online meetings then I will definitely dress up.
I believe I would do so too. I would only dress up when I have online meetings. It also depends on this meeting. It is not official, then I will dress causally. For now, I dress in my comfortable sweatpants, an oversized t-shirt or a nightdress and work online. I can comfortably work from my bed.

No not at all, as a matter of fact I can decide to work online naked on my bed, I don't think there's any need for you to get dressed up if you ar working online, it's not important.

I also never dress up when it comes to working online. However, certain people have to dress up in case they have to prepare for an online interview for a job.

Do you still dress up for your online work? Or do you tend to wear whatever is comfortable? I tend to do a mix of both. Sometimes I need to get on camera for a meeting, so I wear casual clothes, but I don't look sloppy. But I do wear a suit during important meetings.

But what about you? Do you dress up? Or do you dress down even? Maybe you don't have meetings.
I wear simple cloches, nothing special, unless I need to join a Zoom meeting or something like that, which rarely ever happens. I don't like to wear formal cloches anyways, so if I had to, it would definitely be a disadvantage for me.

I believe I would do so too. I would only dress up when I have online meetings. It also depends on this meeting. It is not official, then I will dress causally. For now, I dress in my comfortable sweatpants, an oversized t-shirt or a nightdress and work online. I can comfortably work from my bed.
Most people are doing so, I think there is no need to dress for online jobs as you are not going to a workplace so it would be better to dress as you like to dress.

Most people are doing so, I think there is no need to dress for online jobs as you are not going to a workplace so it would be better to dress as you like to dress.

There are many people who have to apply for a virtual assistant. In that case, it may be necessary for them to dress up in case if they have to present themselves for interview.

In my own opinion , working online does not have anything to do with your dressing because you dont need , i only dress up for online work when there's a video meeting .

There are many people who have to apply for a virtual assistant. In that case, it may be necessary for them to dress up in case if they have to present themselves for interview.
Definitely, I also said that it is a must to dress up when have an online meeting or interview because it represent you to be professional and serious about the job.

I do dress up for online work. I go to eateries to cool off and work online. Also to charge my devices while working. That's the reason I have to dress up for online work.
So you mean you just go-to eateries to cool off cool off work there , if I may ask , are you always comfortable working for many hours there without people looking at you , I prefer working alone in my room .

If actually I am working in the office then can dress well, but when I am working online there is no way I can dress well while working at home, unless maybe I have something important to doing online that requires to dress well, then I can do that.

So you mean you just go-to eateries to cool off cool off work there , if I may ask , are you always comfortable working for many hours there without people looking at you , I prefer working alone in my room .
I have my own corner in the VIP section of a particular eatery I go to sit and work. Everyone in the eatery knows I come there to cool off and work. And in my place, everyone is minding their business. Of course, I would buy snacks and drinks. That's the reason I dress very well to work online as if I am going to corporate job.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds