Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you dress up for online work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you still dress up for your online work? Or do you tend to wear whatever is comfortable? I tend to do a mix of both. Sometimes I need to get on camera for a meeting, so I wear casual clothes, but I don't look sloppy. But I do wear a suit during important meetings.

But what about you? Do you dress up? Or do you dress down even? Maybe you don't have meetings.

Advertisement Placeholder
Except I want to have a meeting with people on zoom, I don't dress for online work. I wear whatever I like that make me feel comfortable. There's no point in dressing up when you're working in your home.

Except I want to have a meeting with people on zoom, I don't dress for online work. I wear whatever I like that make me feel comfortable. There's no point in dressing up when you're working in your home.

Since I work from home, I really do not need to dress up. I work from home merely by wearing pyjamas and nothing else. If you want to have online conversations with other people, then you may need to wear something special.

Since I work from home, I really do not need to dress up. I work from home merely by wearing pyjamas and nothing else. If you want to have online conversations with other people, then you may need to wear something special.
There is no need to dress up for online business. All that is needed is just to look smart and be free because working online is freedom in totality. This is why I enjoy working online.

If you work in the office, you will need to dress up but when you work online there's no need to dress up. In fact, you can wear any clothes you like and receive fresh air while you're working.

The online work I do right now is just writing. So I don't have to dress up to go to work. I just wear whatever is comfortable for me. Mostly, I do the writing even from bed, so I wear something that I can lie comfortably and write.

People who work online does not need to dress up for any reason because it will not speak well to wear suits just because you want to work from home.

Of course, if you do any work, then you have to prepare for it and For this it is necessary that your dress should also be good and should be attractive so that if you are online on any forum So don't hesitate if you've met another friend or coworker online. To be like you must have money For this it is important that you do any work whether you do it online or offline.

Well personally I think your online jobs had nothing to do with your dressing. You can be in any kind of dress and then take care of your online business simply because their is no any form of physical contact with anyone.

That's one of the reasons I love online jobs. No need to worry about fancy dressing. You can just start working with anything. The goal is to deliver the job properly.

For online business, it is advised to dress professionally, as this might foster a serious and concentrated environment. Dressing up can help create a more effective and productive working atmosphere and sets the tone for any virtual meetings. When working from home, it's crucial to wear clothing that not only makes you feel good about yourself but also conveys a sense of professionalism.

Do you still dress up for your online work? Or do you tend to wear whatever is comfortable? I tend to do a mix of both. Sometimes I need to get on camera for a meeting, so I wear casual clothes, but I don't look sloppy. But I do wear a suit during important meetings.

But what about you? Do you dress up? Or do you dress down even? Maybe you don't have meetings.
Dressing up for online work is something that I have never done because the majority of my activities are carried out online and I don't need to dress up because I'm not going out

Some online works might require you doing meeting and it might be video meeting where people will see you, you might want to dress a little properly. If not you don't really need dressing up

For me though none of my online work require i make a video or pictures so majority of the times, i do not even dress up, there are times where after waking up while still in bed i start my online job.

I do dress up for online work. I go to eateries to cool off and work online. Also to charge my devices while working. That's the reason I have to dress up for online work.

As long as the work that I have to do online doesn't involve any video call making, then I will not be interested in having to dress up whenever I'm working online because I am already in the comfort of my home, so there is no need for dressing up.

I don't dress for online work. However, when I am having a video conference I make sure I have a proper shirt and the background is clean. Normally, I avoid video conferencing and I try just audio calls.

I don't dress for online work. However, when I am having a video conference I make sure I have a proper shirt and the background is clean. Normally, I avoid video conferencing and I try just audio calls.

This is exactly the same way I feel when it comes to video conference call. I try as much as possible to turn it into an audio call because it is going to give me the opportunity to still be doing some other things while I am on the call, unlike when I am on video call.

Interestingly, sometimes you are required to make video calls because some clients like having face to face interviews. If you are camera shy, and timid person, this can create a lot of problems for you.

I don't have to set in front of a camera so there is no need for dressing up, I usually wear what I am comfortable with but if I have online meetings then I will definitely dress up.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds