Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you dream of working with a big company?

We should also have it among your plan to always save more money and be able to start up your own business because you are not going to have financial freedom from working for another company for the rest of your life.
This is a great advice, and I have it behind my minds to save money if I ever work with a big company. As you Rightly said, The money saved would help in building my own business from scratch also, I would not want to work for another company for the rest of my life.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not dreamt of working with a big company. If I am to work with a big company, we will be partners. I so much dislike working under someone. It pisses me off and that is why I am trying to gather money for my business.
I liked your mindset, starting your own business will help you to achieve your financial freedom and there will be no need of working under someone else.

I liked your mindset, starting your own business will help you to achieve your financial freedom and there will be no need of working under someone else.
That is true
Starting my business at a very young age will give me the opportunity to make decisions and know how to go about handling the business. It is even good to have someone who can mentor me.

Working with a big company could be a dream of most people but for achieving that, you need to learn more and increase your experiences by working hard.

I personally like to work with a big company like Google, Amazon or Tesla.

Do you dream of working with a big company?

I have applied for a job at a really big company. I never worked there rather I attended a training session in there. I left the company because the nature of job was quite complicated.

That is true
Starting my business at a very young age will give me the opportunity to make decisions and know how to go about handling the business. It is even good to have someone who can mentor me.
Definitely, every beginner need a mentor because starting a business is not an easy task so you should learn more about it and consult with a business expert.

I have applied for a job at a really big company. I never worked there rather I attended a training session in there. I left the company because the nature of job was quite complicated.
Sorry about that. I think it is very important to know what your mental health is capable of carrying before you join. It is good that you had to leave the job since it was very complicated

Actually I always have a dream of working with a big and a better company even though I also have in mind, to be able to start a business of my own.

Working with a big company sometimes have some advantages like to get you exposed to some certain ideas and you interact with people, and also a better income salary.

There was a time I used to have those fantasies. Honestly, I've served as an intern in one or two of those big companies in my country. The toxicity and pretense I noticed was unbelievable.

Honestly, once one starts working and raking in reasonable amount as a freelancer, it will take a very solid project to tempt one to work for another.

This is a great advice, and I have it behind my minds to save money if I ever work with a big company. As you Rightly said, The money saved would help in building my own business from scratch also, I would not want to work for another company for the rest of my life.

The only mistake a lot of people make when they are working in such big company is that they believe that the money will always keep coming and they become too lazy when it comes to how they save their money. Now, when they eventually lose the job, they will find it very difficult to start up anything for themselves.

The only mistake a lot of people make when they are working in such big company is that they believe that the money will always keep coming and they become too lazy when it comes to how they save their money. Now, when they eventually lose the job, they will find it very difficult to start up anything for themselves.
Yes, That is true, Most people do not believe that their job may come crashing any time soon. So, they tend to spend the money just as it comes. You need to always have a backup plan for everything, Nothing is too certain.

The payment is always the most important determinant. Apart from that I don't need any organisation that will seems to really take a whole lot of my time. I should always be allowed to work on flexible schedule so as to also spend time with family and friends when necessary.

I've never dreamt of working with a big company like Google, Amazon, Tesla or any other big companies out there.Though, if the opportunities to work in such companies comes, i'll definitely take it.

Yes that is my biggest dream and prayers to be working with the biggest company in the future, that is why I am trying my best to be professional in my skills and experience.

The only kind of paid work I can do now whether the company is big or not is to be a consultant for them. After being in business, one doesn't expect me to come and be an employee again. That's not progress.

I've never dreamt of working with a big company like Google, Amazon, Tesla or any other big companies out there.Though, if the opportunities to work in such companies comes, i'll definitely take it.
Definitely, you should always use your opportunities but sometimes you need to create opportunities by yourself, this happens when you work hard to achieve your goals.

In a way, working in these big organizations would be very tasking. And then there is no job security as demonstrated by Elon Musk sacking people from Twitter within notice.

The fact remains that just because you work in a huge company, it does not mean that the money will keep coming to you automatically. You have to work harder if you work in a big company,.

Yes, That is true, Most people do not believe that their job may come crashing any time soon. So, they tend to spend the money just as it comes. You need to always have a backup plan for everything, Nothing is too certain.

This was one of the reasons why I had saving pattern when I was working for the company I had my last job and it really helped me so much by making it possible for me to save a decent amount of money that helped me to start my business.

This was one of the reasons why I had saving pattern when I was working for the company I had my last job and it really helped me so much by making it possible for me to save a decent amount of money that helped me to start my business.
This is amazing sir. And This shows the importance of developing a savings culture from a young age. As it would be hard if you had not develop this when you were younger.
"If you fail to plan, Then you would plan to fail".

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds