Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do work one day, have a day off and repeat?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
So I was wondering about doing this weird work schedule. One day you'd do work, the next day you take a day off, the next back to work, to follow another day off. Do you think a work schedule like this could work? Or would it cause issues with your work?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is called one day in and one day out in my country. It is mostly practiced by bank security and hotel staff. Some do two days in and one day out. It is a reasonably good work schedule.

So I was wondering about doing this weird work schedule. One day you'd do work, the next day you take a day off, the next back to work, to follow another day off. Do you think a work schedule like this could work? Or would it cause issues with your work?
There was a time I used to do that but I don't always have enough money for myself so I just choose to always work everyday so that I will be making money everyday.

I don't work one day and then take another day off and then repeat the process. I like to work every day, this is a better strategy as I do not have to tire myself and take unnecessary wrok pressure.

I do not really think it is weird. It is actually very common in my country especially for jobs that needs your utmost attention. So the day off should be your rest day.
Though, I prefer working Monday to Friday, Then rest through the weekend.

Actually I think it depends on the kind of work you do which I believe there are some companies that gives days opportunity for them employees based on shifting but I believe if it's your business, it will be very difficult for you to do that.

It's a good job schedule in my opinion you work one and rest another I work every day and it can be a bit stressful and exhausting but so far I'm doing fine the most imporant thing is that I really like my job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds