Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do the bare minimum?

Credits
Do you think of yourself as a person who pushes themselves to continue to move forward and do the best in everything they do? Or do you find yourself doing the bare minimum, perhaps avoid exerting maximum effort into work? Why do you think you have this work ethic? Does this impact your day to day life? Do you think work ethic is always a choice, or is it perhaps based on our environment around us?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do the bare minimum at home generally, but when I'm working my job I'll try and put in 100% effort to get the job done. My biggest compliments in life have revolved around my work ethic at jobs I've worked at. I kind of put in the bare minimum too when it comes to setting goals or trying to live more independently. Online, I put in medium effort. For example, there are so many codes and skins I could probably be creating, or engaging and enhancing my community to the fullest, but I kind of mostly sit back and watch it slowly grow on its own and do what I can to enhance it with member participation.

I try to give my 100% in everything I do as much as possible. If I don't feel like doing something, I keep it on hold until I feel ready to put maximum effort into it. 😊
I don't know why I have this work ethic but I feel it fills my life with positivity. Work ethic can be a choice as well as something injected into you by the environment you've grown in. If you feel you are not happy with your work ethics or think that there's scope of improvement, you can always choose the path to a better one.

It's hard to give it 100% every single day at my job, but I try to work hard and give it my all. I definitely like keeping a clean house because that's important to me. Even if I get bored, I'll look for something that needs to be done.

If it's something that I enjoy and also knowing that I'm going to get something good out of it, from good pay or whatnot then I try my best to at it. 100% :) Doing the fine details as much as you can even if it takes long er then you expected. Always do not leave it to last and remember that the longer you leave it the harder it takes to complete.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds