Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do special promotions for the holidays?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
The holidays are here and many stores are changing to their holiday themes haha. I was curious, do you ever do special promotions for the holiday season? I have thought about doing this for my sites, maybe giving users deals on being premium users on my sites and so on. Also with my mystery box service I want to start up, I could do a holiday promotion for that, maybe next year. :D

Advertisement Placeholder
It's funny I should find this thread as we have just started a promotion over on the forum I co-own for feature upgrades for members where we are offering 75% off and a free month on top for the holidays. We often try to do offers for different events throughout the year such as Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween, Christmas, and New Year. We find it can vary on how popular they are as well but it's nice to be able to offer something to our members who wish to help us so we can help them in return.

The holidays are here and many stores are changing to their holiday themes haha. I was curious, do you ever do special promotions for the holiday season? I have thought about doing this for my sites, maybe giving users deals on being premium users on my sites and so on. Also with my mystery box service I want to start up, I could do a holiday promotion for that, maybe next year. :D
special promotion for the holiday season is very important if somebody can manage to do it if there's no capacity they can postpone until next year.

If I had a grocery store or a clothing store, I would definitely do special holiday sales Bonanza to attract more customers to my business premises and this would be very productive

My blogs and forums have ever green content, therefore, I do not do special marketing during the holidays, however, I try to promote my online stores aggressively during the holidays to generate more sales.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds