Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do secret Santa for your forums and blogs?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you run a forum, blog or any kind of website, do you ever partake in secret Santa with your userbase? There are many sites doing their own take on Secret Santa, but I bet there are forum owners who have established their own secret Santa gift exchanges. With that being said, would you do secret Santa with your team and userbase at a forum or site? If you have already done one, how was it?

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not do Secret Santa for my forums and blogs. I do not do any kinds of events. However, online my eCommerce marketplace stores, I frequently give discounts for events and holidays. When I give festive discounts, sales increase. On my forums, I mainly encourage users to participate in a serious discussion.

I don't do it. I do little to no events on my board since I try to focus all of my attention on the resources since my board is, after all, a resource board. If I had more staff members or a more active user base, I could reconsider doing a Secret Santa.

Though i havent done it but organizing a Secret Santa with your userbase or team mostly forums can be a delightful way to foster community spirit. Many forums and websites have embraced this festive tradition, creating a sense of mutuality. If you haven't tried it yet, considering a Secret Santa event could be a wonderful idea to bring your community closer during the holiday season.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds