Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do project tracking?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys utilize project tracking for the work you do? Maybe it's an event you want to run, or a stream you're doing at the end of the week, or whatever else. Do you guys use any project tracking tools? For example, I use Trello and Atlassian sometimes for project tracking. What do you guys use and what would you suggest?

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you guys utilize project tracking for the work you do? Maybe it's an event you want to run, or a stream you're doing at the end of the week, or whatever else. Do you guys use any project tracking tools? For example, I use Trello and Atlassian sometimes for project tracking. What do you guys use and what would you suggest?

Well, I have never heard about Trello. However, i just searched for it and it seems like a fine tool to me. It looks like they have a great interface as well. Do you use their paid plans?

It is always encouraged for you to try as much as possible to track all your projects, so that you know that everything that you are doing is going according to the plan which you set out to follow whenever you started those project. This is so, otherwise you will fall behind on some and it will result into a problem for you and your client.

No, i do not make use of any project tracking tools for the work i do. I work online on GPT sites and i don't think it's necessary for me to make use of project tracking tools for my work.

Project tracking is very important. It enables you to know how far you have gone with the project. Plus it keeps you on toes so that you can keep working. Using project tracking tools is very important.

I hardly do this even though it is a good thing but I hope I begin to do it very soon. I will add it to my plans and I will try to work on it. Thanks for sharing this idea

Project tracking helps in the tracking the progress of tasks in a project.
I have heard of Trello before, and I realize it is a very great tool to use for Project Tracking.
Though, I have not made use of it before

If you want anything you are doing to work out perfectly , you need to track and monitors it to know if there's any problem needed to be solved ,in order to acheive a succesful outcome .

I do project tracking but I do not use any tools because I do not have that kind of funds to use tracking programs. I track my project manually, in the traditional method.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds