Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do You do Paid Forum Posting?

Advertisement Placeholder
Postloop was my favourite paid posting freelance forum I joined some years ago. It's where I made money online very easy as a paid poster with no much stress.

What is the URL for Forum Coin?

I have never joined a forum to get paid (yet) but I do pay for posts sometimes!

I do forum posting. Infact, it's my major source of income for now. The first time I heard about the possibility of making money just by posting on forum I couldn't believe it. But this year, about 2 months ago, I decided to tried one of them. And I got paid when I reach minimum threshold. This motivated me to join other paid forums. Currently, I'm a member of 3 forums, and if I still see another good one, I would join.

I do forum posting. Infact, it's my major source of income for now. The first time I heard about the possibility of making money just by posting on forum I couldn't believe it. But this year, about 2 months ago, I decided to tried one of them. And I got paid when I reach minimum threshold. This motivated me to join other paid forums. Currently, I'm a member of 3 forums, and if I still see another good one, I would join.
Could you be kind enough so as to list them please? That would be really great to know, in order to get more context on your statement and enable us learn about different platforms

I do post on forums for money, yes. I used to do it back in 2012 - 2015 where I made over $500 between that time with forum posting. With the recent cost of living crisis going on, I have found that I have come back to paid forum posting and as much as I don't make a whole lot at the moment, it sure does help to keep things such as gas and electric running when we get a bad month.

That is awesome! It would be amazing to see a list of the places you use and would definitely help others if they are looking to get into paid forum posting.

I can never forget my experience with posting on Postloop. As far as I'm concerned, it's still the best paid to post forum that I have used since I became a freelancer. I earn more than $50 every two weeks from the site. Now, you can barely make $30 from any PTP sites and some of them don't pay frequently.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds