Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do any work on your phone?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you guys do any work on your phone itself? I know I have my phone on me at all times, and I do answer emails and check on my sites that way, but I don't do much more than that. Working from a phone isn't ideal for me. So I tend to work from my laptop on the go. It's much easier than working on a phone instead.

Advertisement Placeholder
Do you guys do any work on your phone itself? I know I have my phone on me at all times, and I do answer emails and check on my sites that way, but I don't do much more than that. Working from a phone isn't ideal for me. So I tend to work from my laptop on the go. It's much easier than working on a phone instead.

Well, working on the phone is not at all possible for me and I use PC o work. I am suffering from tech neck and this is why I have to somehow manage things, but it is not possible for me to use smartphone to earn.

I understand that working online with a personal computer is much easier than working with a phone. But when you factor in that I have to be on the road for much part of the day, I use my phone to work online.

I understand that working online with a personal computer is much easier than working with a phone. But when you factor in that I have to be on the road for much part of the day, I use my phone to work online.

Working online with a computer is easier because it is simply quite hard to access websites on a smartphone. Smartphones' screens are quite small as compared to a computer's.

I work on my mobile phone to earn side income. I normally do paid to post sites, earn on faucets and microjobs. I appreciate technology that makes it for me to do anywhere I have break and anytime I am free.

Yes, as a matter of fact, i do all my work on my phone. I prefer working on my phone than on a laptop or computer because my phone is more portable and allows me to work much easier.

Yes, I do work on my phone. Most times If I am not at home, I would just start working on my phone straight away.
If I am at home, I would make use of my Laptop because it seems more comfortable to me.

I do not specifically work on my phone but I use my phone to do a lot of things from checking the orders, traffic and sales to checking emails and messages to connecting with customers.

Yes i do a lot of work on my smartphone, i usually use my smartphone to edit videos for advertising, while i use my Smartphone to work on various sites such as paid to post sites and the likes.

The only work I will ever complete on my phone is responding to emails or even private messages on freelance sites and also forums as well. As much as I know I am able to complete work on my mobile phone for people who order my service, I would rather complete them on my PC so I do not run the risk of making any careless mistakes with the work I do.

I majorly work with my mobile phone. I don't have a PC yet. Since I work online, my phone is basically a mobile workstation and tool. That's why it is the most important asset to me.

I do not have an offline work at the moment and all of the work that I do is done on my phone. I now find it very easy to make money on my opine than elsewhere.

My phone has become the only tool I use to earn money online, I know most of us here uses our phone to earn money online, earning money has really helped me a lot.

My mobile phone is my online offline because that's where I am making the little amount of money i am making online to support my offline need , I do freelance , work on forum sites ,trade crypto currency on my mobile phone.

My mobile phone is my online offline because that's where I am making the little amount of money i am making online to support my offline need , I do freelance , work on forum sites ,trade crypto currency on my mobile phone.
That's interesting, normally if you have a phone an a internet connection you can eat an make your ends meet, having the knowledge is very important experience comes after.

That's interesting, normally if you have a phone an a internet connection you can eat an make your ends meet, having the knowledge is very important experience comes after.
A lot of typographical errors here but you are right.
I am a full-time online earner and once i have internet connection I can earn a living by that .

A lot of typographical errors here but you are right.
I am a full-time online earner and once i have internet connection I can earn a living by that .
That's just it, if you know what you are doing I'm very sure you are going to enjoy it, if you have good experience with it you are going to earn money from it.

My mobile phone I my second office and also my online company because I am always working on my Mobile phone online whenever I am free from my offline working activities.

My mobile phone I my second office and also my online company because I am always working on my Mobile phone online whenever I am free from my offline working activities.
Exactly, that's same here, if you are working online I'm very sure you are going to love your phone,a lot of people are earning money online with the help of their phone.

I have never used my phone in order to make money. However, I have recently planning to start trading on my phone. i have installed a trading application that may help me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds