Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do any work for your website/forum through mobile?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
I don't like to do any work on mobile, but I have used some of my sites on mobile, and even done some work. But I am not a fan of working on a tiny phone, so I try to get to my PC when I can. With that being said, do you do any work with your site while on mobile? Or do you wait to do that on your PC instead?

Advertisement Placeholder
If I ever do any forum work via mobile it would probably be moderation if someone were spamming/trolling/flaming/etc. and I was nowhere near a computer to handle it there. Otherwise, I mainly stick to doing most work on my laptop rather than my mobile.

The basic work of checking latest contents, moderation and replying DMs are the major thing I do using smartphone for my forum. The rest of the work which are serious is carried out on my laptop.

I use my mobile phone to check my forums and websites and log into the administrator dashboard. However, I do it just to check the stats and activities on my sites, I don't use my phone for posting or performing administrative tasks. I use my phone to check my websites only when I do not have access to my laptop.

I don't like to do any work on mobile, but I have used some of my sites on mobile, and even done some work. But I am not a fan of working on a tiny phone, so I try to get to my PC when I can. With that being said, do you do any work with your site while on mobile? Or do you wait to do that on your PC instead?
Often, I like using mobile to work because I can carry it to anywhere I want without stress. Working on mobile sometimes make it easier for people that are willing to work every single minutes online. Pc is nice to use while working but can you use it inside public transport? No that’s won’t be possible but you can use your mobile to work anywhere.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds