Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you discuss your business strategy details with your anyone?

Credits
Personally, I'm always of the opinion that it's far more better to keep your business strategy details completely under wraps and only make it known to only those who are going to be included and involved in the execution of the business strategy.

What are your thoughts on not revealing your business strategy details to just anyone?

Advertisement Placeholder
In the past, I used to discuss my business strategy with people. The idea behind these discussions were to invite them to invest in my business. However, when my strategy to invite investments did not work, I stopped discussing with people. These days I keep everything to myself.

Personally, I'm always of the opinion that it's far more better to keep your business strategy details completely under wraps and only make it known to only those who are going to be included and involved in the execution of the business strategy.

What are your thoughts on not revealing your business strategy details to just anyone?

I think that discussing such kind of details with the relevant person is not at all problematic. However, I do not think that there is any need to discuss business strategies with people who never tend to understand those strategies in the first place. So, discussing things with experienced people might be important.

No I don't do such that is one of the major reasons why most companies are formed of presenting their staff with non-disclosure agreement (NDA), because they want to avoid the situation where certain kind of information could be given out. As a matter of fact, I feel like every company has his own secret so it is very wrong to give out any sort of information most especially when you know you're in a position with a lot of information.

No I don't do such that is one of the major reasons why most companies are formed of presenting their staff with non-disclosure agreement (NDA), because they want to avoid the situation where certain kind of information could be given out. As a matter of fact, I feel like every company has his own secret so it is very wrong to give out any sort of information most especially when you know you're in a position with a lot of information.

I think that much of the financial problems and operations are considered a personal thing. This is why many people may not be willing to discuss much of the matters with others. However, they may certainly discuss many things with their business partners.

I have learned in the past and from experience that it is always better to keep any business ideas or strategies that you have to yourself until you use them.

Too many people if told about your ideas and strategies will take them and use them before you can implement them and that can then leave you not being able to do so without looking like you took it from them instead.

Unless you have people that work for you who need to know any ideas or strategies you may have and are asked to keep them within the business and the team, I would not mention anything to anyone else.

I think it depends on what it is you do or don't want to share. I think I'd share it with close friends and family, but only to people I for sure trust. I don't tell most people my business strategies or ideas, and so far it's gone good for me.

I think it depends on what it is you do or don't want to share. I think I'd share it with close friends and family, but only to people I for sure trust. I don't tell most people my business strategies or ideas, and so far it's gone good for me.

I would never ever discuss such thing with people because I have faced a lots of unnecessary criticism from people who knew my plans. This is also a big reason why discussing certain things would never help you in the first place.

I once made the mistake of doing so some years back and it totally backfired against me, so since then i always make sure i do not tell people my plans. I would simply do it and they can see the results.

If you're not part of my business, you're not going to be privy to any of my business information or strategies. You won't know who's spy and is willing to sell you out for their own gain. It's why I keep all my business information in house.

In the past, I used to discuss my business strategy with people. The idea behind these discussions were to invite them to invest in my business. However, when my strategy to invite investments did not work, I stopped discussing with people. These days I keep everything to myself.

I would say that it is a better for you to only discuss the business strategies that can be able to make money for your business with people and have it limited to that. I'm not discuss any other business strategies that they won't contribute anything in terms of helping my business grow but generally, I wouldn't want to discuss it at all.

Business strategy is actually something that you don't need to discuss with anyone at all. It's like a country revealing to another country about their nuclear intelligence, it's just something that's not right.

I would never ever discuss such thing with people because I have faced a lots of unnecessary criticism from people who knew my plans. This is also a big reason why discussing certain things would never help you in the first place.
But criticism is part of starting new companies. You need to let some people know what you have in mind, because what if the idea isn't a good one. I have to let some people know my ideas, so I at least know whether it's something people would like. There is also a such thing as constructive criticism & feedback, which helps you better the product or service you want to offer.

I don't discuss all my business details to people, I only discuss it with people I am comfortable with, especially big I know that they are not interested in my kind of business.

Business is business and family is family. I don't always want to mix the two. It is important that we become careful on how we discuss the strategy that we are employing in our business with a family or close friend unless you are sure that it is someone that is going to keep their mouth shut and let you implement them.

Business is business and family is family. I don't always want to mix the two. It is important that we become careful on how we discuss the strategy that we are employing in our business with a family or close friend unless you are sure that it is someone that is going to keep their mouth shut and let you implement them.

This is very correct. It's always going to be in your best interest to keep your business secret details and strategies to yourself most of the time. Should there be any need for you to share it, then it should be with someone (family or not) who's already included in your business and have been contributing to its success.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds