Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you cook?

The Raven

Reputable member
Credits
Cooking used to be an essential part of people's everyday life for centuries. At the time, mostly women knew how to cook well, however in 21st century (and even before) we have equal opportunities which means men also cook. Now, you can do that as a professional or you can do that for yourself in case you don't have money to eat out.

So, what is it, do you cook or not?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always cook and we only tend to have takeaway food once a week if that if I have the money and fancy something from a takeaway.

I can make things such as homemade curry, cottage pie, shepherd's pie, egg fried rice, stir fry, pizza, spaghetti bolognese and even a dish I created myself which is a bacon pasta dish and so much more.

I was taught by my mum and grandma to cook and will be forever thankful for that

I don't like cooking, but I will do it if the tasty rewards are good enough. Mostly I cook meat and vegetables to eat or as part of sandwiches. I never want to eat a casserole again, but I like my spaghetti.

On rare occasions that I am up to baking I will make such delicious things as apple crisp, lemon scones, oatmeal cookies from the family recipe, and strawberry shortcake.

I sometimes help my mum cook.
I also cook some noodles or pasta for my dinner.

I can cook, I can fix a quick breakfast or dinner for myself. I can make noodles and pasta, I can also make a couple of chicken dishes and rice dishes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds