Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Check Your Assets Frequently?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have assets on Binance, Coinbase, and Exodus. I use Exodus Desktop so I don't log into my Exodus account frequently. However, I check Coinbase and Binance frequently. Sometimes I check my accounts multiple times in a day. It gives a sense of satisfaction when you see the value of your asset growing. However, when the value goes down, I don't do Panic Selling.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have assets on Binance, Coinbase, and Exodus. I use Exodus Desktop so I don't log into my Exodus account frequently. However, I check Coinbase and Binance frequently. Sometimes I check my accounts multiple times in a day. It gives a sense of satisfaction when you see the value of your asset growing. However, when the value goes down, I don't do Panic Selling.
I also do not panic because I know that I will still get back my money.
I hardly check my wallet

I do like to check to see if the value is going up or down and I feel we all should keep ourselves aware of the market conditions

If you are frequently buying and selling crypto you need to become aware of the market conditions. But if you are a long-term investor, it is not much important to check everyday prices.

I do like to check to see if the value is going up or down and I feel we all should keep ourselves aware of the market conditions
This is also what I do most of the time and I think it is very good and you will be able to know how much you have in your wallet

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds