Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you cash out from as soon as the payment threshold is met?

xpl0iter

Mythical member
Website
www.coolfacts.in
Credits
In case the question wasn't clear, we know almost all the advertising market places and ad networks like adsense have payment threshold.

In the case of adsense, if you meet their threshold, they will send you the money no matter what. But market places like publicity clerks, will not send money until you request the payment. So what do you do once the payment threshold is met? Do you wait longer so that you can cash out a lot of money at once, or do you cash out as soon as the payment threshold is met?

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe it is usually safer to do so, since using whichever money earning site as a bank can be disastrous in case the site goes bankrupt, closed down or is sold to someone else. I have seen many people lose a lot of cash inthe region of $600 due to this :(

I always do for any sites that earn money. You never know when they will close their site. Unless you really want to bet and throw the dice or you trust the site it's probably better to take out money, unless it's a very old site. But then again, I just opened a Liberty Reserve account days before it closed and I was just about to put money in Liberty Reserve and then it closed down. Lucky me. Things on the internet come and go much faster than the physical world.

I believe it is usually safer to do so, since using whichever money earning site as a bank can be disastrous in case the site goes bankrupt, closed down or is sold to someone else. I have seen many people lose a lot of cash inthe region of $600 due to this :(

Reasons why I will never let my balance reach over $100 :p I try to cash out as fast as possible.

In case the question wasn't clear, we know almost all the advertising market places and ad networks like adsense have payment threshold.

In the case of adsense, if you meet their threshold, they will send you the money no matter what. But market places like publicity clerks, will not send money until you request the payment. So what do you do once the payment threshold is met? Do you wait longer so that you can cash out a lot of money at once, or do you cash out as soon as the payment threshold is met?

I always transfer money to Paypal as soon as I reach a payment threshold just to be as sure as I can that I will be paid. I have seen and heard about too many instances of websites finding ways to justify not paying. The sooner I move the money, the less time they have to think up an excuse or create a new rule!

I always transfer money to Paypal as soon as I reach a payment threshold just to be as sure as I can that I will be paid. I have seen and heard about too many instances of websites finding ways to justify not paying. The sooner I move the money, the less time they have to think up an excuse or create a new rule!
I don't even leave it in Paypal. Especially since the stint of LR. I do prioritize moving it to an E-account like Paypal or Payza. But as soon as I reach the amount that I can withdraw to bank without fees I move it to my bank.

If the site is well reputable, I may wait a while before I cash out.

But if the site is new, I cash out as soon as the minimum payout has been reached.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds