Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Care About the Sustainability of the Site You Work on?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I care about the sustainability of the site that I work on. That’s because if the site makes profits, I will also be receiving payment, if the site does not profit, I will also lose income opportunities. For example, as long as the paid to post site is generating revenue, I can also earn from paid posting, however, if the site fails to generate revenue, I will lose income. Therefore, I work genuinely on the site where I work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course, without it I would be without the profits. And I certainly wouldn't want that to happen anytime soon. Thankfully I don't need to worry much about that as I'm doing fairly good these days with my sites and the other work I do.

Sadly, I see a lot of people not caring much about the site they work in. This is the reason why money making sites, especially paid to post sites, have sustainability issue. Users are trying to milk the system and do not care about the site's future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds