Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you buy mobile phone because it is trending

Website
techtime.com.ng
Credits
It happens that most tech gadget that trends seems to be of good quality and from reputable brands. While peeping at that view, you'll notice individual will mostly switch from that which not trending to it just to be among the trends even when they don't have specific or important reason as to why they purchase the current one.

I mostly hear Iphone users boasting too much about how Iphone is the best and also better as android is not good for them, by fact, they have decided to switch to Iphone.

Indeed, Iphone is great but the statement "it is the best is what I don't accept". This is from personal perspective because they are two different operating system and how important they are definitely depends on what purpose a person is using it for. So in summary none is the best.

I love a product because it is very useful to me not because it is trending.

Whats ya view, ever bought a gadget because it is trending?

Advertisement Placeholder
I use Samsung, that is to say, an android device and I don't use it because it's a trend or anything like that, simply because I like how Android works and the qualities and specifications of Samsung mobiles, I think that buying a mobile because it's fashion is silly.

When I decide to buy a new mobile phone, I always choose the buy the hand set that has been recently launched in the market. However, I do not buy another handset until my existing phone is working fine.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds