Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you buy for quality or for the budget?

Alexandoy

Captain Junkie
Credits
This is applicable to almost any item that you buy whether musical instrument of not. Sometimes we are restricted by the budget so we would settle for a low quality product. That is always the case for except when I am buying my dream object like the guitar that was quite expensive. It is still working now which I call old guitar that I bought in 1996.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think if you ask me personally. All that I have purchased so far is from the context of the budget and not for the quality. I can tell you from the experience that quality stuff requires us to wait. not from the first day we should jump for that.

It is very depend on the product, for example a computer is a very important thing, since you may you use it daily and you don't want it to be slow and uneffective, but an example of something unimportant is something in a game you like at the end of the day it is just a game and your life can move on without depending on the game.
Personally I am the kind of a person who likes to save money and buy useful things for not too much, so I won't waste my money on expensive things, not necessarily.

There are some things I prefer to have quality, especially if I want the item to last a long time. Some food products I will go cheap on...but then there are other foods that I want name brand because they taste better.

With cars I go to the middle. With houses...again I think the middle.

It really depends on what I'm buying. I actually think Great Value products taste better in many cases than more expensive ones but I also buy more expensive diapers and toilet paper instead of the cheap stuff. If it is cheap and works well, I'd rather go with that.

I weigh up both factors, depends what the item is and what function it will serve in my life.

As for me, everything depends on the products that I am actually going to buy because if it's a product that requires for it to be of high quality, it is going to be very useless buying the low-quality product because I wanted to save some money out of it in order to be able to meet up with the other budget. So, in most cases, it's the products nature that determines if I go for quality or for budget.

Actually, quality does not always have to be pricey. You pay $1000 for a Louis Vitton bag does not mean it is of superior quality compared to a lesser-known brand. It is just that they are charging a premium price. I always try to buy products that are in between budget and good quality.

Most people usually have the misconception that brand is what is quality to the product you are buying but this is not always true, because there are so many unbranded product out there which have even more high-quality in terms of the material that was used to make them when compared to those branded expensive products.

As for me, everything depends on the products that I am actually going to buy because if it's a product that requires for it to be of high quality, it is going to be very useless buying the low-quality product because I wanted to save some money out of it in order to be able to meet up with the other budget. So, in most cases, it's the products nature that determines if I go for quality or for budget.

I consider many different things when it comes to purchasing products. I consider my budget and I try to buy the best kind of product that matches my budget. This way I try my best to never compromise at all in any regards and I balance the thing in many ways.

I consider many different things when it comes to purchasing products. I consider my budget and I try to buy the best kind of product that matches my budget. This way I try my best to never compromise at all in any regards and I balance the thing in many ways.

Well, you need to have money before you can actually buy whatever you want to buy. Whenever money is not the problem, then it is up to you to decide whether you are going to be spending based on your budget or based on the quality of the product that you want to buy. I believe that it is always going to be based on your budget because you cannot buy what you cannot afford.

Well, you need to have money before you can actually buy whatever you want to buy. Whenever money is not the problem, then it is up to you to decide whether you are going to be spending based on your budget or based on the quality of the product that you want to buy. I believe that it is always going to be based on your budget because you cannot buy what you cannot afford.

Well, if i had money, then I would opt for a high-quality product. This also includes brand new product as this is also one of the most important things. Brand new, high-quality products last for a long time and this is something I know. Purchasing low-quality products could have a major negative effect on the budget in the long run.

I like purchasing quality products based on my budget. I can't buy anything of low quality because it's a waste of money. The product will damage too soon and I will be made to buy another. I will be spending money twice on the same products. It's foolishness from any way I look at it.

Well, if i had money, then I would opt for a high-quality product. This also includes brand new product as this is also one of the most important things. Brand new, high-quality products last for a long time and this is something I know. Purchasing low-quality products could have a major negative effect on the budget in the long run.

Personally, I don't really have any problem with buying a fairly used product as long as the product is still in a good condition to serve the need that I bought it for.
I am also the kind of person that is not so much attached with branded products because the product being branded doesn't mean that it's going to the offer high-quality or last longer.

I tend to buy for the budget and I have found that a lot of the time, something that costs a lot less usually lasts a lot longer and is better quality than something that is a lot more expensive.

Something that is more expensive does not always mean that it is better quality and I have learned that a few times.

Something that is more expensive does not always mean that it is better quality and I have learned that a few times.

Yes, this is very true. I've bought many items which are very expensive but they were never durable. If I want to buy anything I need, I will examine the product's quality before paying for it. I've been cheated so many times this way and I wasn't happy about it.

Personally, I don't really have any problem with buying a fairly used product as long as the product is still in a good condition to serve the need that I bought it for.
I am also the kind of person that is not so much attached with branded products because the product being branded doesn't mean that it's going to the offer high-quality or last longer.

There are many people who purchase used products. If the product has been used properly, then it could prove to be beneficial. There are many greedy shopkeepers who purchase secondhand products from seller at a really low value. When, in fact, they know the actual value of the product! They try to find faults in order to devalue the product.

I have a deep freezer which I purchased as a fairly used product. I've been using it for years and it's never given me any problems once. The deep freezer company is Thermocool. It was the best fairly used item I've used.

I prioritize quality over budget when making purchasing decisions. Quality ensures that the product or service will perform well, last longer, and often save money in the long run by reducing the need for replacements or repairs. It's about getting the best value for my money and having confidence that what I'm investing in will meet or exceed my expectations.

I prioritize quality over budget when making purchasing decisions. Quality ensures that the product or service will perform well, last longer, and often save money in the long run by reducing the need for replacements or repairs. It's about getting the best value for my money and having confidence that what I'm investing in will meet or exceed my expectations.

This is the best way when it comes to buying anything especially when they what you want to make use of for a very long time. It doesn't matter if you just bought one product out of the 10 that you need, that one with high quality will be there until you buy the remaining 9.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds