Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe UFO is real?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I believe that UFO are real. Definitely, we are not only living things who are living all alone in this universe.

There isn't concrete proof that i've seen yet, but for some reason like 95% of sightings are in America.

I do believe UFO is real. And I mean the discoveries and what BBC and even the history channel are featuring ancient aliens. If I ever meet an alien I might just shake his has for letting me know they actually exist.

Well, UFO just stands for Unidentified Flying Object. So don't really mean it is of "alien" decent. Honestly, if you see something in the sky and you have no idea what it is, then it is classified as a "UFO".
There isn't concrete proof that i've seen yet, but for some reason like 95% of sightings are in America.
Those are just ones that you would normally hear about :p I'm sure their are plenty of others around the world.

I believe in aliens and therefore I also believe in UFOs. This universe is simply way too massive; it will naive to think we are alone in this universe.

I do believe UFO is a real deal as there are too many sightings around the world, what you think?
What's fake about an Unidentified Flying Aircraft? It's flying, so it's an aircraft. And it's unidentified if there is no record of it. :p

UFO does not mean extraterrestrial.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds