Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe in the concept of soulmates?

Credits
Being someone who is a true believer of love, I do believe in the concept of soulmates. It's just that it takes time to find your soul mate. There is no specific amount of years that it takes. It just happens! It's magical! You won't even realize that you found one until you actually attempt to realize when it happened. Sounds complex right? I know hehe. Do you believe in soulmates?

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I can say that the concept of soulmate is only going to matter to you when you believe in love and romantic relationship. Even though I haven't been so lucky in relationships and love, but I do believe in soulmates. Once you are able to meet the one that's meant for you, love is going to be the sweetest thing.

I don't know if soulmates really exist, but I do see a lot of people in love who seem to really be soulmates and understand each other perfectly, if you look at those couples, maybe we can believe that they can exist, but on a planet with so many people, maybe it's just a coincidence to find it.

I want to believe that the idea of soulmates exists, but I don't know if it's a real thing. I believe in love, but I don't think we're destined to meet one person who is our soulmate. Especially if it's the only person you can claim as a soulmate. The idea is, I think we meet people we take interest in, especially where we're located, but theoretically we could have a soulmate across the world that we never meet.

So I don't think there is such a thing as a soulmate, but maybe more people that are compatible.

The same people who believes in love at first sight are the same set of people who strongly believes in the concept of soulmate. I know a guy that told me the very day he meet his wife, he know that moment she was the one. It was like they both had the same connection and that's how it happened. They have 2 kids now.

Yes, I believe in soulmates, love and relationships. I have a girlfriend and we've dated for 3 years. I've kwown her very well in and out to call her my heart because the thought of her makes me happy. I will get married to her 99% when I'm ready. I've not proposed to her but I'm planning on doing it as a surprise in her next birthday.

I believe in concepts in soulmates. But one thing I always love saying about finding soulmates is that, your actions and attitudes will help you find your soulmates quickly.

Soulmates do not fall from above, you meet them, you need to be careful as not to miss or chase them away due to your decisions. Mentality of your not my soulmate do comes up when there is a little k-leg in relationships meanwhile your so call soulmate is right there with you.

Bond between soulmates can grow weaker or stronger. Standing together resolving issues and challenges will make the bond stronger.

I don't know if soulmates really exist, but I do see a lot of people in love who seem to really be soulmates and understand each other perfectly, if you look at those couples, maybe we can believe that they can exist, but on a planet with so many people, maybe it's just a coincidence to find it.

I also believe that it is a matter of coincidence and also someone been very lucky because when you talk about how so many married people end up being divorced and separated, I believe that at one point they all believed they were soulmates and cannot be separated from each other but that is not the case today.

I think the concept of soulmate exists, however, I believe not everyone is lucky enough to get a soulmate. I have seen a lot of people who have near-perfect relationships and they look like one person in two bodies. Sadly, a lot of us end up with a compromising relationship.

The problem is that a lot of people are not even that good when it comes to managing their life and when you add the pressure of relationship to that life pressure alone, it makes it very difficult for them to get by in a relationship for a very long time without having to be making a lot of things to be handled in a more compromising way instead of allowing something to flow naturally.

In my opinion, it cannot be in nature that people are perfectly suited to each other, so I do not believe in such a thing, but I have seen how many people found their partner and they were very satisfied with each other, but they still had problems

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds