Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Credits
Do you believe that ghosts exists just like how human beings are in the world?

Some people believe that ghosts are as real as human beings are and they influence certain things in places they hold strong grip on.

Have you ever had an encounter with a ghost to make you believe that they are real?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am a Christian, so I don't believe that people become ghosts when they die. I believe that there are bad spirits who try to trick us into thinking there is no God to care for us when we die and that we're stuck here on earth. The spirits have been here for a very long time and know our secrets, so it's not grandma telling you things, don't listen to them!

I do. Now I’m not saying people just are ghosts when they die. I think some come to visit other then ones that get ‘stuck’.

My mom senses some sometimes. Mostly relatives.

I don’t really. Honestly they do scare me a bit.

Yes 100%.
I am always watching Sam and Colby do ghost hunts and also watch The Boys and Daz Games do their ghost hunts too and I can say they have proven so much and some of it is just unexplainable.

I do. Now I’m not saying people just are ghosts when they die. I think some come to visit other then ones that get ‘stuck’.

My mom senses some sometimes. Mostly relatives.

I don’t really. Honestly they do scare me a bit.
Ghosts are 100% real. Some of them can be regarded as evil spirits because they look at doing harm. For those who doesn't believe ghosts exists, it's simply because they haven't had an encounter with one.

I am someone who believes there are ghosts and poltergeists too. This is because I had a paranormal experience in a house I once lived in back in 2004 which we are sure was a young girl.

A few months later we witnessed a woman being dragged out of the house by something but you could not see it. Whilst this was happening her young son was left in the house screaming and crying whilst things were being thrown in the house.

I understand now those houses have been demolished.

Yes 100%.
I am always watching Sam and Colby do ghost hunts and also watch The Boys and Daz Games do their ghost hunts too and I can say they have proven so much and some of it is just unexplainable.
Exactly! One of my favorite TV shows is Supernatural. The reason why I love the TV show so much is as a result of how it revealed so much about ghosts and monsters we used to believe to be only myths.

I've heard about some crazy encounters people have had with ghosts to make it seem very real. I'm 50/50 on whether they are real or not.

Ghosts are real 100%. I believe in them and I'm also afraid of them because some of them are not at peace. They are provocated which makes them not in rested.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds