Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you believe ghosts are real? I don't believe in ghosts as I never had an experience and whatever I saw on TV and online is something I have a hard time believing. But what about you, do you believe in ghosts?

Advertisement Placeholder
My catholic doctrines talks about spirits and ghost is part of spirits. There are the good one's and the bad one's. The bad ghosts can be violent because they are restless from the manner which the person died. I've not encountered any ghosts be it the good or bad ones but I believe they are real.

If people believe in God, they should believe in ghosts and spirits as well. There's nothing positive without the negative. Personally, I think I do but little little. Not really satisfied with my experiences yet.
yeah, that's my point. If you are religious, if you are a believe, if you have faith in God, you also need to believe in Ghosts, spirits, demons and such things. All religions have ghosts. Only those who are atheist can say they don't believe in Ghosts.

Yes, I believe, I have had some paranormal experiences where I have felt things, I am also a believer so I believe in entities of many types.

Totally feel you on that! I've never had a ghostly experience myself, and a lot of the stuff on TV just seems like a stretch. I enjoy the spooky shows for the thrill, but I don’t really buy into it. It’s more about the storytelling for me. Have you ever been somewhere that felt eerie, though? Sometimes that can get the imagination going!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds