Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you believe in equal responsibility in relationships?

Advertisement Placeholder
Provide financially?

My husband has a full-time job and provides financially for us. I do all the cooking, cleaning, shopping, home maintenance (except lawn mowing), I do a lot of the home repair as well, I send all the birthday cards/gifts out, and so much more.

I used to work when we moved into this house 10 years ago, but after our daughter graduated college, I didn't need to help pay for her education anymore, so I was able to quit. My husband enjoys coming home after work and not having to worry about doing the mundane things around the home, he can just relax. So this is something we have agreed works for both of us.

My husband and I both work outside the home. Now, he makes a lot more money than me but he never complains that my checks are smaller. He's of the attitude "every little bit helps" mentality.

As far as the chores around the house go, we both have different stuff we do.

I just depends. My g/f was unfairly made to do a lot of housework when she was younger, while other family members didn't do sh** and then yelled at her if things weren't "perfect". That really pisses me off. I make sure to take care of things for her so she knows she's a good person. She does lots of stuff too... :D

My girlfriend and I both work. She works at a nursing home full time and I work at a dealership fulltime. We split cleaning the house from time to time and I take care of the mowing and yard work. We also take care of our own bills. It is fair and I am content with how things are.

My girlfriend and I both work. She works at a nursing home full time and I work at a dealership fulltime. We split cleaning the house from time to time and I take care of the mowing and yard work. We also take care of our own bills. It is fair and I am content with how things are.
Cool., right on! My g/f manages the budget for all of our income. We get 4 monthly checks.

When it comes to equality in relationship, most people talk about men also doing household chores and helping women manage the house. However, no one talk about shared financial responsibility. Are women also ready to spend as much money as their partners spend?

Relationship should be 50/50 on everything in my opinion. A man or woman shouldn't be left to do everything. This also applys to marriage too and not only relationship of lovers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds