Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you act differently online ?

Website
agoraforo.com
Credits
Is there a different personality you have online ? More calm or more friendly, more open or less honest and the like?

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know how to live a double life kind of personality. I think that it's going to be a stressful thing to do. What you see me as online is the same thing you would get in person with me.

It totally depends on a circumstances, when I write I am sometimes required to be a completely different person so that I can be able to accurately pass the message which I had in mind but for my social networks online I don't change I remain exactly who I am but only improve to be better than who I was.

How can you be able to give what you don't have already? If you can be able to change your personality into a different person to work on something or anything, you do have a multiple personality. There's a Latin term for it but I can't remember it now.

I don't act differently online because I don't know how to live a lie. It's those who are very good at living a fake life that would be capable of living a different life online than how they live or behave in real life.

I wouldn't say I am any different online than I am online, to be honest. If I don't know you too well offline then I may be a little shy at first but after getting to know someone a little more I tend to come out of my shell a little more but that is about the only difference you will see from me between online and offline.

The only difference in my life online and offline is that I seem to talk much online than I do in real life. It's going to take knowing someone very well and being comfortable with him or her before I can talk the way I do online with him or her offline.

It's going to take knowing someone very well and being comfortable with him or her before I can talk the way I do online with him or her offline.
This is me, basically. I can't talk to people well offline unless I get to know them really well. When I first started working at my local Walmart I was very quiet and often sat alone, but as more people started talking to me I was able to engage with them a lot better.

I feel like we all act differently online. I know I tend to act how I do IRL online a lot more nowadays than way back when I was new. I talk way more online than offline too.
Technology and social media have made communication focused more online then offline.
It's why most people tend to talk more online than offline because they are very comfortable doing it online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds