Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do they still pay by hand in your country.

Niyi

Reputable member
Credits
We know that with the advancement of the banking sector, organisations have resorted to paying their staff salaries through the bank.

However, there are some organizations in my place that still pay by hand. Do they still pay by hand in your country?

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though the government is encouraging companies to pay through banks, there are organizations still paying in hard cash. That is mostly for the blue collar workers.

I prefer to pay in cash because I can control my expenses. I am an extravagant person. Sometimes I keep my credit card to avoid making a shopping rampage. I also use my debit card for purchasing.

There are companies that still pay cash to it's employees. This is to game the government and not to pay Extra benefits to employees like ESI, EPF and bonus.

Even though the government is encouraging companies to pay through banks, there are organizations still paying in hard cash. That is mostly for the blue collar workers.
That's correct and I think its happening only in Asia and in those companies which does not want to follow th Government rules.

In my workplace, we receive our pay through its designated bank, Ours, In DBP, and Land Bank via ATM cards and others through their credit cards or digital.

In my workplace, we receive our pay through its designated bank, Ours, In DBP, and Land Bank via ATM cards and others through their credit cards or digital.
This is how all designated and reputed companies pay and they follow all the government rules and by paying in cash some of the companies evade the rules of government.

@Spider , yes, you are so right, no one is above the law and all companies big and small must follow the rulings of the government to avoid disparities. But there are small businesses that pay their workers over the counter.

@Spider , yes, you are so right, no one is above the law and all companies big and small must follow the rulings of the government to avoid disparities. But there are small businesses that pay their workers over the counter.
Why would organizations want to rip off the government? Is it that the taxes are so exorbitant? It isn't fair from any angle one wants to look at it. I receive my pay through my bank account.

These businesses are able to by-pass those govern regulations by paying in cash and some even use their black money to pay in cash

Why would organizations want to rip off the government? Is it that the taxes are so exorbitant? It isn't fair from any angle one wants to look at it. I receive my pay through my bank account.
I also receive my pay thru my bank account via ATM card. But those small companies and offices are still using the obsolete method of paying workers over the counter. I noticed they also liked it.

I also receive my pay thru my bank account via ATM card. But those small companies and offices are still using the obsolete method of paying workers over the counter. I noticed they also liked it.
Processing staff salary through the banks is not a difficult thing. And there are so many benefits of paying through the bank.

That is right, the bank has assigned staff to do this. They also have tellers and staff assigned to other transactions like depositing money to the ATM machine so people can withdraw right away. Then the finance officer sends the payroll to the bank and money for workers' salaries is channeled to the designated bank.

I have seen this still happening and many favorites pay by cash to its employees and there are other businesses too that pay by cash

Payments through cash is a really common method in many places and i really do not think that this method will be abandoned by people at any time.

Its the most common way to pay and many companies do that with their lower grade employees as they don't want to add them on their official pay roll

Its the most common way to pay and many companies do that with their lower grade employees as they don't want to add them on their official pay roll

I think that the OP was talking about cash payments and whether or not people receive their salaries by cash. Well, many people receive salaries by checks and some receive payments directly through bank transfer.

I know and as I said many companies still pay to their employees in cash and mostly its done to not follow the rules of minimum wages

Exactly
Well, we found it hard to get cash these days due to the situation of the country.

Its the most common way to pay and yes many companies still follow this for their own reasons or to by pass rules

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds