Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do online businesses need capitals?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
As I know many people start online businesses with money but I heard that you can also start your business with no capitals.
Can we start a business with no capitals?

Advertisement Placeholder
It is true that there are online businesses that you dip your toes without capital . You need skill and you'll be able to make money. Example of such is digital marketing.

You don't need money to start a digital marketing business on social sites or print-on-demand business on Amazon. However, in order to generate sales, you might have to spend money on marketing.

It is true that there are online businesses that you dip your toes without capital . You need skill and you'll be able to make money. Example of such is digital marketing.
Digital marketing is a kind of services that you provide, I mean a business where you can earn passively.

As I know many people start online businesses with money but I heard that you can also start your business with no capitals.
Can we start a business with no capitals?
Online businesses needs capital but the capital is not as much as offline business capital

I think if you like to have a blog or even a website from where we can manage it free of cost or at a very low income but we need to be able to do it ourselves.

I think if you like to have a blog or even a website from where we can manage it free of cost or at a very low income but we need to be able to do it ourselves.

Well, the fact of the matter remains that we may need to spend money, even if we try to run a blog. We may have to pay for hosting.

I read somewhere that there are some alternatives where we can get it done for free or at a very low price so not sure if its possible or not

Well, the fact of the matter remains that we may need to spend money, even if we try to run a blog. We may have to pay for hosting.
What about the cost of internet which would not be the same if you are doing basic surfing of the internet. You would still buy plug-ins

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds