Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do government bonds make a good investment?

deucher

Legendary member
Credits
I gave this kind of investment a lot of attention because, compared to a straightforward bank investment, these bonds from my nation give a really nice profit margin. As a result, many people chose to seize this chance. But I haven't done it yet since, in my opinion, the biggest drawback is that I can't be certain that I will receive my profit because things aren't solid financially right now and they might easily withdraw my money at any time. Additionally, they will deduct that from the profit and charge 100% tax, or 15% of the total.

Advertisement Placeholder
It can be a good investment at certain market times, for example when the equity situation is very uncertain or when you have enough capital, but bonds rarely exceed the inflation of the country where the bond is issued and you also have to look very carefully. on the quality of the debt of said country before investing, the debt of each country has a rating according to different audits, you should look at that before investing in a bond.

You don't get good returns from government bonds compared to other assets, including corporate bonds, but government bonds are also risk free assets, thus making it a good choice for those who want to invest but do not want to take any risk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds