Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Distributing your own content on your streaming platform?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
A while back I found out an indie director I like had made his own streaming service on the Roku network to air his movies/shows. It made me wonder if we'll start to see small time creators creating their own streamer to watch their content. It would make sense if you keep making content, but I feel like with most streamers, we want a lot more than what just one director makes. But do you think this could work for some content creators?

Advertisement Placeholder
With the evolution of different kinds of AI models and software, you can of course create your own streaming platform and distribute your content. However, the main concern here is to build viewership. If you do not have viewers, you will not have any revenue and when you do not have revenue, you will not be able to pay server cost and end up shutting dopwn your service.

A while back I found out an indie director I like had made his own streaming service on the Roku network to air his movies/shows. It made me wonder if we'll start to see small time creators creating their own streamer to watch their content. It would make sense if you keep making content, but I feel like with most streamers, we want a lot more than what just one director makes. But do you think this could work for some content creators?

I think that you are talking about content which is generally created by many companies in order to market the business? Many big companies usually distribute such kind of content in order to market their business in an effective manner. This also includes hiring streamers and other popular channel owners on platforms like YouTube.

This can work well with those that are in the entertainment industry, but can I implement it in my small poultry farm? That's the question that no one can be able to give a clear answer on because it is not always easy to make an impact having a little account on social media.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds