Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Disney's Frozen

lludawg

Reputable member
Credits
Has anyone watched this? Apparently it is really good so I really want to see it. The song "Let it go" is definitely very catchy.

Advertisement Placeholder
I actually agree xD
Seems they did their marketing really well. All the parodies and such seemed to have made a big extra boost as well.

Does not surprise me at all though.

Yeah, I think it was for that annoying song, The parodies were a bit funny in my opinion. But other than that, the movie was an "ok" movie, not the best but not the worst.

I have heard that this movie is better than Disney's "The Lion King." True or not?

Lion King is a classic.

But I would rather watch Frozen the Lion King! Frozen is much more modern and attracts the modern eye.

Lion King is a classic.

But I would rather watch Frozen the Lion King! Frozen is much more modern and attracts the modern eye.
Lion King is way better than Frozen, are you out of your mind? Lion King is the best cartoon / disney movie ever!

Lion King is way better than Frozen, are you out of your mind? Lion King is the best cartoon / disney movie ever!
But the culture today is not a Lion King generation. We are a Frozen generation, so to say. Frozen deals with love and all that stuff modern people like. Not Lion King.

I have always hated Lion King, too.

First disney movie I've seen where a woman saves a woman. Makes a nice change, I love the movie and the song

That's the first time I heard anyone say the Lion King was bad :O
Perhaps, iPhonefreak believes that Frozen is better because it's modern. And people cheat each other all the time.

In any case, I found Frozen to be a major let-down. It was suppose to be feminist, but the whole plot revolved around "finding a guy". If it was really meant to be feminist then the writers could have just left it to the sisters.

Even at the end of the movie, you really don't know who the bad and good characters were. :p

Perhaps, iPhonefreak believes that Frozen is better because it's modern. And people cheat each other all the time.

In any case, I found Frozen to be a major let-down. It was suppose to be feminist, but the whole plot revolved around "finding a guy". If it was really meant to be feminist then the writers could have just left it to the sisters.

Even at the end of the movie, you really don't know who the bad and good characters were. :p

but just as my post said, a woman saves a woman so in that sense it is

I have not watched it, but I know for a fact it is viewed better then Lion King because it is more modern.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds