Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Discussion HQ

HyperActive

Recognized member
Website
forumdynamic.com
Credits
Site Name: Discussion Headquarters
Site Link: http://discussionhq.com/

Description:

Discussion Headquarters is your home for general discussion. Discussion HQ features a loving and kind enviroment where every member is welcome! Discussions vary from Politics, Autos and Vehicles, Sports, and much much more! We at Discussion HQ strive for the best, and our priority is the members. Come on over and see what all of this buzz is about! There's always a door open!​

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
There are still quite a few sections you dont need here is what i would do.
Information Kiosk
News and Announcements
Feedback and Suggestions
Introductions and Farewells

Off topic Discussion
General Discussion
Media and entertainment

Webmaster & Administration
Website Showcase
Website management

That is just my suggestion you may do what you want since its your forum that was just my opinion you have 16 sections that is a lot more then any forum that small should have other then that though i like the theme i like the logo overall the forum looks good

That seems a bit too small, I understand the site is not active and there are too many forums, but at least they all contain discussions to start with

Ugh you are ignoring everything. You have one to two threads in some sections those aren't discussions i am offering advice on ways to improve your forum but whatever its your forum

Posting your board stats everyday doesn't really count as bumping if anything it is just annoying

Nice board, I don't think what they put in their bump really matters chances are they'll look at the first post

Makes your 'bumps' meaningful. Post an update or a thread link or similar. Just posting 'BUMP!' will not be accepted.

If you would read the rules you would know why i said this

Discussions: 114 Messages: 253 Members: 31 User Record (Most Online): 30 on Oct. 11, 1:24 PM EST Latest Member: wizbeans

Come check out our New Gold Account Upgrades! For a Limited time offer, Account Upgrades are just $1 for 1 month! The price will go up, so come by and purchase it while it lasts. This is our Autumn gift to you all.

We have changed around a few forums and edited the Font Styles on the Index.

We have a door open, http://discussionhq.com

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds