Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Dine in or Eat on the go

I prefer to..

• Total voters
Advertisement Placeholder
I eat at home and cook most of my own meals. I'll go out like once a week for Chinese or something but I save a ton of money this way.

Dining out, the food is always so much more tastier; Don't get me wrong, I love my mums home cooking!

I love to have food at home. Mostly I will cook, weekends are exceptions though.
But still I will call for a door delivery.
I rarely go out and have food. Yeah I know, I am lazy ass! :p

I love to have food at home. Mostly I will cook, weekends are exceptions though.
But still I will call for a door delivery.
I rarely go out and have food. Yeah I know, I am lazy ass! :p
I don't think being a lazy ass has anything to do with staying in lol. To me it sounds like you are a smart consumer. Everyone knows its cheaper to go to the store and buy something that might cost you 4 dollars vs if you went out and got it at a resturant at nearly double the price.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds