Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did You Use Traffic Exchange

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have used multiple traffic exchange programs to build traffic on my sites. When I started using them, I did not know the traffic I received was just a number and it had no engagement on my site. However, even after knowing traffic exchanges are not useful, I continued using them. I used them to manipulate traffic status so that I can get sponsors and advertisers. That was a long time ago, I no longer use traffic exchange.

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't say that I have ever used traffic exchange programs. I know that they exist but if I am honest, I don't like the idea of using them just to make my numbers look better than they are as I feel as though I would be cheating myself and that would give me false hope.

For some people these kinds of programs could work out well though and if you wish to use them, go for it :)

I can't say that I have ever used traffic exchange programs. I know that they exist but if I am honest, I don't like the idea of using them just to make my numbers look better than they are as I feel as though I would be cheating myself and that would give me false hope.

For some people these kinds of programs could work out well though and if you wish to use them, go for it :)
They don't generate signups. For signups you need a campaign of gender: Signup+Comment. For signups and feedback on your products if you have products for sale. So even getting 1000 visitors from easyhits4u or any manual traffic exchange doesn't generate signups or sales.

I may have used them once or twice back when I first started making sites, but haven't used them since and never used them for too long to begin with. Also I don't know how safe they are. What's to guarantee the views or traffic you get on your site is real even? It reminds me of those services where you could buy followers, likes and other such things, and I think that often resulted in those follows/likes being bots.

If there's proof it works, I'll consider it, but I need more info on it I think to fully trust it.

Well, the views you get by using traffic exchange are not real. They are software generated. You will not benefit by using traffic exchange, however, your website can show traffic and when you have traffic, you can be eligible for high-paying ads on various ad marketplaces, if you want to sell your site, the traffic stat might add value to your site. Well, these are not good strategies but some people still use them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds