Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you start multiple businesses?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Did you ever start multiple businesses at once? Maybe it was a way to see if one idea worked over the other. Or maybe you wanted to maximize your profits by setting up as many businesses as you can. Would you try to start multiple businesses at once, or just focus on the one and grow that first, then invest in future endeavors later?

Advertisement Placeholder
I did not start my two businesses at once, at least I started one before the other, if I will start two businesses at a time I will need someone to help me out.

I have multiple businesses, however, I did not start multiple businesses at once. I started a business and when the business started generating sales, I tried my hands on another business. When this second business idea worked, I tried the third. Interestingly, most of my businesses are related, so it is easy for me to manage multiple businesses.

Starting multiple business is actually not very advisable. You need to focus on one and be a master at it before thinking of diversifying. The jack of all trades will always be a master at none so it's better to focus your energy on one.

I actually have businesses, but I did not start off at the same time. Most of them are online businesses that I do not have to be physically present before they can function . It is nice to make multiple businesses..

I actually have businesses, but I did not start off at the same time. Most of them are online businesses that I do not have to be physically present before they can function . It is nice to make multiple businesses..
Having businesses that you run is actually a nice thing and a way to diversify your earning sources just that you need to be hardworking and also make sure these businesses are somewhat related.

It's like this is the first time I had to reply this thread,in where I live the cost of living seem to be so high for you to even start a business it's going to be somehow difficult let alone doing two business at the same time,am just managing now to start a single business and that is going to be real before the end of this month I need to launch my first business

I have two businesses myself but they were both now started at the same time. My freelance business was started before I started my video game content creation business but over the last 10 months or so, my freelance business has become the main one that I focus on at the moment.

I am hoping to balance both businesses eventually to have an extra source of income so working towards that at the moment.

It's better to start and manage one business at a time. This would make it easy for you to manage the single business adequately and maximize your growth with profit making.

When the business is very stable, you can start planning on starting another business, for it's how you can take support from the first business and add to the new one.

It's like this is the first time I had to reply this thread,in where I live the cost of living seem to be so high for you to even start a business it's going to be somehow difficult let alone doing two business at the same time,am just managing now to start a single business and that is going to be real before the end of this month I need to launch my first business
That is very encouraging that you are ready to start your own business. It is always good for someone to have different jobs or different ways to make money either through online or offline..

Did you ever start multiple businesses at once? Maybe it was a way to see if one idea worked over the other. Or maybe you wanted to maximize your profits by setting up as many businesses as you can. Would you try to start multiple businesses at once, or just focus on the one and grow that first, then invest in future endeavors later?

I began with my poultry farm and gave my all aside going to work for it. It was never easy starting out in the first place. I had challenges, but because it was a solo business, I was lucky to build it to what it is today. I don't like starting multiple businesses at a go.

The value of having numerous enterprises depends on a number of variables, such as your capacity, resources, and objectives. Having several enterprises helps diversify your income sources and possibly increase your financial performance. They can, however, be difficult to handle well and take a lot of time and effort. Before pursuing several business initiatives, it's imperative to properly evaluate your ability and resources.

I have never started more than one business at once and that's been a good decision because I know that running multiple businesses at once is going to be very challenging for me and I will struggle with it. This is why I only have my business of poultry and fish farming right now. It will take a long time for me to think about starting another different business.

It's better to start and manage one business at a time. This would make it easy for you to manage the single business adequately and maximize your growth with profit making.

When the business is very stable, you can start planning on starting another business, for it's how you can take support from the first business and add to the new one.

Starting a single business at a time could be much easier to manage. However, the fact remains that you can manage multiple businesses if you hire trustworthy people. You can employ your own family members who tend to be trustworthy and this is what many people do.

Starting a single business at a time could be much easier to manage. However, the fact remains that you can manage multiple businesses if you hire trustworthy people. You can employ your own family members who tend to be trustworthy and this is what many people do.
The resources needed to maintain multiple businesses isn't small and it takes a lot of work. If you do it one at a time, you will not have so much things to do at once, even hiring trustworthy people like you suggested won't make it easy on you as the owner. There will so much work on desk every day.

I began with my poultry farm and gave my all aside going to work for it. It was never easy starting out in the first place. I had challenges, but because it was a solo business, I was lucky to build it to what it is today. I don't like starting multiple businesses at a go.

Even if I wanted to start multiple business at once, it is still going to be very difficult or in fact it is impossible for me to do it because of the financial requirements such project is going to take that I don't really have. That's the reason why I had to start out each project that I've ever worked on in terms of business one at a time and that is the only have been successful with them.

The resources needed to maintain multiple businesses isn't small and it takes a lot of work. If you do it one at a time, you will not have so much things to do at once, even hiring trustworthy people like you suggested won't make it easy on you as the owner. There will so much work on desk every day.

The amount of resources you need actually depends on how large your business is. If your business is not large, then you may need to use limited number of resources. This is a common rule. However, by the passage of time, your business and resources expand as your business expands.

The amount of resources you need actually depends on how large your business is. If your business is not large, then you may need to use limited number of resources. This is a common rule. However, by the passage of time, your business and resources expand as your business expands.

Planning and starting one business is even a very big challenge for most people and then when you come to starting multiple businesses at once, it is something that is practically impossible for most people to do because of the financial requirements such kind of project requires before you can successfully do it without having to seek any kind of financial assistance from the financial institution.

Personally i feel my business is still to young to do this. I want to focus on growing the business to a particular level first where i can be sure it can stand on its own before i think of going into another business.

If it's your first trial in business ownership, you can't not start multiple businesses without any experience on how to manage a business. If you have excess capital at your disposal, it doesn't encourage starting so many businesses at once.

Start with one business, manage it, gain experience from losing and winning before you will plan on starting other businesses in multiple fronts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds