Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you make your own logo?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are tight on a budget, you can of course make your own logo; however, if you are not so good at graphic design, your logo won't be anything special. If you want a professional logo, then you need to hire graphic designers.

If you are tight on a budget, you can of course make your own logo; however, if you are not so good at graphic design, your logo won't be anything special. If you want a professional logo, then you need to hire graphic designers.

There's no point in looking for a professional logo when you don't really have much money to afford paying for professional graphic designers to do a better job for you. This is why I believe that in this kind of situation, you have to manage a regular logo.

Getting a logo designed for your website within your budget is a challenge for small business owners. If you've just started an online business and can't afford to hire a professional graphic designer, then you can use free logos from different websites that also allow you to edit them with your own colours, fonts, etc. to match your brand.

For some of my sites and work I did. But sometimes I pay others to design graphics for me. But now days with stuff like Canva, it's easy to make your own graphics.

Getting a logo designed for your website within your budget is a challenge for small business owners. If you've just started an online business and can't afford to hire a professional graphic designer, then you can use free logos from different websites that also allow you to edit them with your own colours, fonts, etc. to match your brand.

I've actually seen some of those free logos that look very good and the most important thing is for you to be able to choose and find something that will be able to tally well with the nature of your business and it is going to serve the purpose.

I have some graphic designing skills (rudimentary), so, I make my own logos. When I am in a hurry I use Canva, and when I am in a mood to explore something unique, I use Photoshop. Sometimes I even use a logo generator to create logos

Creating a logo either for business or for website purpose requires a whole lots of expertise. I remember when I first created my own logo, I could feel it that there were still lots of touches needed because I did based on my little knowledge.

I have some graphic designing skills (rudimentary), so, I make my own logos. When I am in a hurry I use Canva, and when I am in a mood to explore something unique, I use Photoshop. Sometimes I even use a logo generator to create logos

Canva is actually one of the first graphic design platform that I learnt how to use when it comes to designing anything online and I actually have a little bit of knowledge on how to use it but it is not something that I'm going to use to do any professional work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds