Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you know about batiks

Presido

Legendary member
Credits
Batik is an art that is becoming more popular in the West. In Indonesia, batik is a part of an ancient tradition and has been taught for centuries. The word batik is from Java and it means to "dot". To make a batik, an artist uses the cloth as the paper, and they just start drawing hot wax over the cloth. Do you think this will be a success in Nigeria if I am to invest on it?

Advertisement Placeholder
Batik is an art that is becoming more popular in the West. In Indonesia, batik is a part of an ancient tradition and has been taught for centuries. The word batik is from Java and it means to "dot". To make a batik, an artist uses the cloth as the paper, and they just start drawing hot wax over the cloth. Do you think this will be a success in Nigeria if I am to invest on it?
I think it would be a success not only in Nigeria, but in many other countries as it is something new and exciting, it has a lot of potential, it could even become a fashion trend! you should invest without a doubt!

It is going to become a world accepted style soon. You can invest in it. There is further in the business.

It will be very profitable it's creative business and creativity is well appreciated in all places. So go for it.

The strategies you use in investing in something new like this will go a long way to determine its success. Wish you luck

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds