Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you find a career from doing freelance work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Did you end up finding your current work from doing your freelance work? For me I found a few jobs while doing freelance writing gigs around the web. It brought me some good success for a while and I was happy with the results. Have you ever found a better job from doing freelance work? Maybe you were able to quit the freelance work and focus on the new job?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been working online as a freelancer since 2011 and I can tell you that I have a lot experiences both the good and the bad ones. I have been scammed on some jobs over the years. I think the biggest work scams I have faced was $60 and $30. I have tasted so many good in online freelancer jobs that I can never leave it again.

I have been working online as a freelancer since 2011 and I can tell you that I have a lot experiences both the good and the bad ones. I have been scammed on some jobs over the years. I think the biggest work scams I have faced was $60 and $30. I have tasted so many good in online freelancer jobs that I can never leave it again.

I have also been working as a freelancer for a really long time. I have worked on few online platforms as a writer. Now I usually work on many get paid to sites. Being an ESL writer, I must say that making money as a freelancer is a fun thing to do. I really wish if I could get paid much more.

I've been doing it off and on for around the same time. I want to say 2009 was when I first started working online and I think that was around the time I did fiverr work originally. There are going to be more scammers out there when you don't have any safety nets in place.

I've seen money working online as a freelancer but it's not up to what I need to depend on it full time. It's why I'm comfortable combining working offline and online at the same time. Sometimes, I fail to work online but I never do with no offline job. If I try it without approval from my boss, I will have a query on my desk the next day.

I've been doing it off and on for around the same time. I want to say 2009 was when I first started working online and I think that was around the time I did fiverr work originally. There are going to be more scammers out there when you don't have any safety nets in place.

The more so many options through which people can be able to make money online comes out, is the more scammers are still devising means and strategy they are going to use and exploit the gullible ones who will fall into the trap all in the name of making money online and they are going to milk every money they can get from them and disappear.

I started as a freelance writer writing articles for newspapers. Then I started writing online articles. Freelancing actually helped me grow as a writer. I have published and sold a lot of ebooks and paperbacks.

At the moment, even though I am getting work as a freelancer I have as of yet not made what I would call a career from it. I would love to one day be able to say that I have made a career from it.

At the moment I am working as hard as I can, getting as many orders as I can and completing them to the highest standard I can. I know one day it will all pay off.

I have never done freelance work online, I don't think everyone will do freelance work, because one has to be mentored first in other to understand the work faster.

I started as a freelance writer writing articles for newspapers. Then I started writing online articles. Freelancing actually helped me grow as a writer. I have published and sold a lot of ebooks and paperbacks.
That's awesome, it shows that freelance work has brought you to other job opportunities. How many books have you written since starting?

I wouldn't say that I have made a career in it although I hope I will in the future. Making a career out of freelancing is actually becoming more difficult by the day because of the use of the progress AI is making.

That's awesome, it shows that freelance work has brought you to other job opportunities. How many books have you written since starting?
I have published half a dozen books, I have half a dozen books waiting to me published. I have ghostwritten over two dozen books. I have made more money as a ghost writer than writing under my real name.

I don't think I would depend on that actually so I will be investing my time to find other ways to make money aside from freelancing. I'm currently considering starting an offline business.

I don't think I would depend on that actually so I will be investing my time to find other ways to make money aside from freelancing. I'm currently considering starting an offline business.
If you know what you are doing then you can fine a career in freelancing actually I think that if you learn blogging and marketing they can be a good way for you to make good money and definitely you can call it a career

I have never done freelance work online, I don't think everyone will do freelance work, because one has to be mentored first in other to understand the work faster.
It's about working faster, it's getting the risk skills which would make it easy for you to work online and make money without too much stress. No one should tell you working online doesn't come with stress because they do depending on the kind of work you're into.

I have also been working as a freelancer for a really long time. I have worked on few online platforms as a writer. Now I usually work on many get paid to sites. Being an ESL writer, I must say that making money as a freelancer is a fun thing to do. I really wish if I could get paid much more.

All freelancers who are not natives of English speaking countries like USA and UK but are into writing services are regraded as ESL writer. As long as they can be able to deliver on written jobs in English language without many grammatical errors, their works is always certified. Writing pays very well when you you're writing on special niche.

If you know what you are doing then you can fine a career in freelancing actually I think that if you learn blogging and marketing they can be a good way for you to make good money and definitely you can call it a career
There are freelancers who are best or top sellers on Fiverr and Seoclerks. These sellers are making thousands of dollars from constantly selling of their expensive gigs. If you're highly skilled to be in their level, your career will be peaked on those websites.

Did you end up finding your current work from doing your freelance work? For me I found a few jobs while doing freelance writing gigs around the web. It brought me some good success for a while and I was happy with the results. Have you ever found a better job from doing freelance work? Maybe you were able to quit the freelance work and focus on the new job?

I have been able to get better working online for the past decade and it has been a good journey as I've met a lot of good and bad people along the way. What I don't know yet is for how long that I am going to work online, but it has been a pleasure building a career working as a freelancer as it has helped me learn more about the things I didn't know before now.

I have been able to get better working online for the past decade and it has been a good journey as I've met a lot of good and bad people along the way. What I don't know yet is for how long that I am going to work online, but it has been a pleasure building a career working as a freelancer as it has helped me learn more about the things I didn't know before now.

The next stage that I'm working on building with my working online is on affiliate marketing. This is one of the best ways you can be making money online when you have done all the necessary ground work and have your affiliate marketing links all over where you're expecting customers to buy from it.

I've seen money working online as a freelancer but it's not up to what I need to depend on it full time. It's why I'm comfortable combining working offline and online at the same time. Sometimes, I fail to work online but I never do with no offline job. If I try it without approval from my boss, I will have a query on my desk the next day.

You may not be working full-time when it comes to freelancing. However, there are many people who are working as full-time freelancers. They tend to choose this career because this is what they want to do. I am also one of them. I have been working as a freelancer for many years as of now and i love this career.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds