Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you ever pay for a SEO course?

Shole

Addicted member
Credits
I am thinking of learning more about it, but is it worth it to pay for a course or should i just google stuff and watch youtube videos?

Advertisement Placeholder
No I learn about search engine optimisation through trial and error because I have a niche website. I go online and visit different internet marketing forums to read about latest search engine optimisation strategy and I am going to apply it on my website.

No I learn about search engine optimisation through trial and error because I have a niche website. I go online and visit different internet marketing forums to read about latest search engine optimisation strategy and I am going to apply it on my website.
I do the same, but seems not to work that great for me. Did it bring you good results?

One thing I've resolved to do and found that it's very good this year is paying for courses online. Anything to do to make your knowledge base improve which would in turn give you results when you apply should be paid for.
Nothing good is free from any man.

I do the same, but seems not to work that great for me. Did it bring you good results?
Perhaps you are not doing the right thing because it works for me. I have a new blog which is less than a year old and it is ranking for over 870 keywords on Google search engine. I know how to rank for keyword without building backlinks.

Perhaps you are not doing the right thing because it works for me. I have a new blog which is less than a year old and it is ranking for over 870 keywords on Google search engine. I know how to rank for keyword without building backlinks.
Must be that I do the wrong things or not consistent enough. I go on weekly breaks where I don't do anything for a week no time :S

Must be that I do the wrong things or not consistent enough. I go on weekly breaks where I don't do anything for a week no time :S
It is very important to be consistent when you are engaging in search engine optimisation. You are going to have some of your post not indexed on Google search engine and it is up to you to make them appear on SERP.

I attended six months online writing and publishing course, which had a SEO topic, on hubpages for free. I was even paid to publish content during the course period. I have also attended SEO courses on Udemy, which cost me around $100

If you want to work online, SEO skills are must. That's why I am lso thinking about taking few SEO courses. I might soon start my course on Udemy. I have found some good courses for just $10.

I attended six months online writing and publishing course, which had a SEO topic, on hubpages for free. I was even paid to publish content during the course period. I have also attended SEO courses on Udemy, which cost me around $100
Did it help you find a job after?

Since SEO and digital marketing is gaining much popularity, there are now many institutes that are offering courses that are related to SEO and digital marketing. One such institute is near my house. However, I do not plan to join them right now.

There was a course that I enrolled for that was known as the fundamentals of digital marketing. It was a very good course that thought how to do ads and also to do good search engine optimisation.

I do the search engine optimisation of my website by myself. It all started from keyword research. I use Ahref to research keyboards that are less competitive in any niche I want to go into. I use stealth backlinks to build authority for my website also in order to improve its rankings.

I have never engage myself on subscribing for SEO tools. I am not a blogger presently and I do not wish to start blogging any time soon. The SEO knowledge is useful for blogging.

Waoh bro. You can as well help us partake in your knowledge by creating a thread about this so we at least learn these hacks too because ranking on Google isn't a minor task and it's almost a guaranteed way to get in front of people.

I have never paid for any SEO course . I run to the YouTube to get relevant information on the SEO. There are lots of free tutorials on the YouTube and most are very educative.

Am about to pay for a SEO course right now because I believe the person will guide me through mentoring in order to earn faster, there is no time to waste, am hoping to do more .

Waoh bro. You can as well help us partake in your knowledge by creating a thread about this so we at least learn these hacks too because ranking on Google isn't a minor task and it's almost a guaranteed way to get in front of people.
honestly this is a good idea and I am planning to do so for everyone to benefit and those who will come to the Forum in the nearest future. I am working on a project at present and I will try to post everything about it once I finish executing it.

You don't need to pay for any course, there are lots of courses on youtube. Also when the likes of course and udemy run free courses you could enrol for some the SEO courses. If you want you could also pay as well.

There are several easy-to-understand YouTube tutorials that might be helpful for anyone who wants to learn more about SEO. I don't think I'll pay for this type of course. I've learned about SEO through my work as a freelance writer for a content mill. Initially, all those keywords and keyword placements did not make sense to me. They seemed like regular writing instructions. However, it all made sense as I went further in my journey as an online worker and as I read more online content.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds