Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you ever pay for a SEO course?

I think if you have the money, is better you pay for the SEO course so that the person will also teach you step by step what to do, the advantage is that you can ask questions were you don't understand.

Advertisement Placeholder
I was fortunate to be a member of some internet marketing forums. I learnt a lot about search engine optimisation on this forum free of charge. There are some experienced member on those forums and they share their latest tricks about search engine optimisation to everyone.

Since SEO and digital marketing is gaining much popularity, there are now many institutes that are offering courses that are related to SEO and digital marketing. One such institute is near my house. However, I do not plan to join them right now.

Practice make perfection. If you have a niche website, you can watch youtube videos and implement what you learn into it. By so doing, you will discover your method. It make times but if you have a website, you will definitely understand seo. Without having a niche website, I can't advice anyone to take paid course on seo.

An SEO course generally doesn't contain something new that could attract it generally speaking pieces of information and an advert for advertising media platform means doesn't add any value.

Since SEO and digital marketing is gaining much popularity, there are now many institutes that are offering courses that are related to SEO and digital marketing. One such institute is near my house. However, I do not plan to join them right now.

I think the thing i normally do a a person is to place value where it is,i will put my money into learning and then get something good from it.spending money on courses is very good to aquire knowledge.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds