Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Did you ever get stuck on your work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Was there a time where you got stuck on the work you were doing? Like maybe writers block, or you couldn't figure out the next step in your project? I have gotten stuck on some work in the past, but I've always figured out how to overcome it. But, it's not easy. How often do you get stuck on your work?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is something that usually happens when you are overworking yourself because it will get to a point where you will be completely lost in what you even know how to do very well and that is the reason why it is important for you to take a break once in a while from doing your job.

Getting stuck is a very common problem for many people. However, this may not be a really big deal for many workaholics who love to work. There was a point when I was a kind of workaholic person who used to be really active on forums. I am still active right now. However, now I care more for my health as of now because working a lot is not good either.

It is very common for me to get stuck on the work. However, just because I am stuck and cannot progress more does not mean I will not be able to do other work. Whenever I am stuck with the job I am doing, I try to work on another job or assignment. Working on other projects help to get back to my previous work.

That means that you need rest you will start to get confused and sleepy if you want to stay productive you need to have breaks and have simple 8 hours of 😴

Yes, sometimes has happened to me, that can have many causes, mainly it can be a bad rest, symptoms of stress because of any problem in your life, even bad eating habits or others could cause poor performance in your work, you have to see what the cause may be and address it.

Yes, sometimes has happened to me, that can have many causes, mainly it can be a bad rest, symptoms of stress because of any problem in your life, even bad eating habits or others could cause poor performance in your work, you have to see what the cause may be and address it.

Facing stress is one of the main problems many people tend to face in their lives. The fact of the matter remains that in order to deal with stress, people must meditate and use many other great techniques in order to combat stress. Stress makes a person older much earlier and this is also called premature ageing in other words.

Facing stress is one of the main problems many people tend to face in their lives. The fact of the matter remains that in order to deal with stress, people must meditate and use many other great techniques in order to combat stress. Stress makes a person older much earlier and this is also called premature ageing in other words.
That is true, I would say that stress is the main factor in premature aging since it is highly correlated with free radicals that cause aging and accelerate it, also stress causes sadness, emotional downturns and lack of motivation and control among many others. Meditation is a good way to release stress, do physical exercise, go for a walk in nature, among others.

That is true, I would say that stress is the main factor in premature aging since it is highly correlated with free radicals that cause aging and accelerate it, also stress causes sadness, emotional downturns and lack of motivation and control among many others. Meditation is a good way to release stress, do physical exercise, go for a walk in nature, among others.

Stress could be bad for you. However, a bad diet is equally bad as well. Most of the people suffer from stress because they accept challenges and jobs that are beyond their limit in the first place. This leads to excessive stress, as you may need to do many things in order to deal with stress while you are on the job. A person must never accept a job offer if he cannot handle the pressure that comes with it.

That means that you need rest you will start to get confused and sleepy if you want to stay productive you need to have breaks and have simple 8 hours of 😴

Working too much is always going to have its disadvantages on the person because your body needs to take a rest to recuperate from being engaged in so much work activities. This is because the human system is not a robot which can easily break down.

Has anyone here gotten so stuck that they couldn't figure out a solution to said problem? A friend of mine was writing a book a while back, and cancelled it with half the book written. He said he couldn't handle it and couldn't get through the writers block. Anything like that happen to you?

Has anyone here gotten so stuck that they couldn't figure out a solution to said problem? A friend of mine was writing a book a while back, and cancelled it with half the book written. He said he couldn't handle it and couldn't get through the writers block. Anything like that happen to you?
What you are saying is very interesting and it is also normal, I have listened to writers who had have their writting stopped for years, I think that the fear of not knowing how to continue or that all your work will ultimately be a failure has something to do with this, I dont think it's just a lack of inspiration.

What you are saying is very interesting and it is also normal, I have listened to writers who had have their writting stopped for years, I think that the fear of not knowing how to continue or that all your work will ultimately be a failure has something to do with this, I dont think it's just a lack of inspiration.

I think that writers may stop writing for several reasons. They may get a new opportunity and they may be taking advantage of that opportunity. Some writers get employed at newspaper agencies and other media companies. They work in there for the rest of their lives.

I also believe that some of them actually stopped getting jobs to do which is why they no longer have any other option than to stop writing because there is no sense in being a writer when you are not getting clients who are going to order for your writing services in order for you to get paid in the end.

I also believe that some of them actually stopped getting jobs to do which is why they no longer have any other option than to stop writing because there is no sense in being a writer when you are not getting clients who are going to order for your writing services in order for you to get paid in the end.
Well, I honestly think that trying to be a full-time writer without previously having clients is a bit risky, I think that the best thing to do would be to do it first as a hobby or as a venture without leaving your main job and try to make a name for yourself in the market before dedicating yourself completely to it

Well, I honestly think that trying to be a full-time writer without previously having clients is a bit risky, I think that the best thing to do would be to do it first as a hobby or as a venture without leaving your main job and try to make a name for yourself in the market before dedicating yourself completely to it

I think that you can become a full-time writer. You can work on many paid to post forums and earn money as a writer. You do not necessarily need to sign-up on freelancing websites. You are already a valued contributor in here, so I think that you can make money as a full-time writer on Bizdustry and many other forums.

This is something that are usually tell anyone who is interested in starting to work online as a freelancer to always have another thing that he or she is doing which is going to be providing a little bit of financial assistance. This is so that if the online job project doesn't work out, you will also have something to fall to.

I think that you can become a full-time writer. You can work on many paid to post forums and earn money as a writer. You do not necessarily need to sign-up on freelancing websites. You are already a valued contributor in here, so I think that you can make money as a full-time writer on Bizdustry and many other forums.
You are right, but I was not referring to all kinds of writers, but to those writers of books or ebooks, for them it is very difficult to gain a foothold in the market, since it is difficult to find readers who are willing to read your books

This is something that are usually tell anyone who is interested in starting to work online as a freelancer to always have another thing that he or she is doing which is going to be providing a little bit of financial assistance. This is so that if the online job project doesn't work out, you will also have something to fall to.
yes, unless you are in a very precarious situation and need money immediately, it is always better to have financial support or a job to support you while you develop your new project, otherwise you may be playing with fire

yes, unless you are in a very precarious situation and need money immediately, it is always better to have financial support or a job to support you while you develop your new project, otherwise you may be playing with fire

This is particularly the reason why a lot of people who started out as a freelancer on full-time basis end up not being able to do anything with it in the sector because they don't have a backup that will help them to be able to stay relaxed while they develop their portfolio.

The first thing I do whenever I have a writing job is to first of all highlight every single chapter an important milestone for me. This goes a long way but whenever I have a writer's block I just think freely in nature and give it time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds